misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump and Covid but then Biden/Harris handling of disasters

2 posters

Go down

Trump and Covid but then Biden/Harris handling of disasters  Empty Trump and Covid but then Biden/Harris handling of disasters

Post by jasonw1178 Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:12 pm

A lot of criticism of Trump over how he handled Covid with the argument that if Biden were in office, we wouldn't have even had a crisis, but how can you say that considering how Biden and Harris handled the Maui fires, war in Ukraine/Isreal, and now the Helene hurricane.

I think that if Biden were in office when the pandemic hit, he would have just shut every business down and probably millions would have starved to death and the covid deaths would have been 2-3x as much considering many of those infected would also be suffering from malnutrition and possibly the elements.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Bovice93 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trump and Covid but then Biden/Harris handling of disasters  Empty Re: Trump and Covid but then Biden/Harris handling of disasters

Post by Bovice93 Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:39 pm

I don’t even wanna be in the same vicinity as a Kamala supporters stay tf away from me lmao please and il vice versa
Bovice93
Bovice93

REPS : 307

Back to top Go down