misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?

+2
N0rds
cuminmebro
6 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?  Empty Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?

Post by cuminmebro Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 16:20

Election year is in full swing boyos. I know reddit is gay and what not but I like to stay active on my local page and also some hobby pages. Made a comment "I voted for Obama because he is white" and got slapped with a 7 day. Came back and mentioned that Gislaine Maxwell was a mod on a bunch of popular front page subs (srs, look it up) and got slapped with a perma. Both remarks are some what tame in the grand scheme of my profile. Either way, reddit mods are a bunch of tranny faggots. Share your gay reddit stories here.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 418

Back to top Go down

Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?  Empty Re: Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?

Post by N0rds Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 16:59

ive been IP banned by those faggots.

Soem accounts get banned simply for asking mods "why did I get banned" and they perma ban you for "harassment".

Fuck reddit, nothing but ultra leftist fascist retards.
Its an alt-left shithole echo chamber

These are some of the people banning you. SRS:

[img]Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?  VQh9onw[/img]
N0rds
N0rds

REPS : 43

Back to top Go down

Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?  Empty Re: Finally perma banned from reddit - what got you banned there?

Post by Wasp9166 Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 17:31

I rarely go there unless it's a search for info

If you overdo anything ,eventually, bad sh will happen
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post by N0rds Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 18:15

Wasp9166 wrote:I rarely go there unless it's a search for info

If you overdo anything ,eventually, bad sh will happen

you dont even have to "overdo" anything...

Just go say "maybe Trump isn't the devil the news says he is?" and you'll be instantly banned.

Just ASKING "why shouldn't I vote for (insert right leaning candidate)" and youll get banned.

Its an ALT-LEFT shithole. Absolute communist circlejerk shithole
N0rds
N0rds

REPS : 43

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 18:28

I see
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyMarioni Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 19:21

For posting about Katy too often srs
KatyMarioni
KatyMarioni

REPS : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 19:29

Someone posted supposed Nazis marching in Minnesota or something, all masked up and jacked looking, pretty much like undercover cops. I commented "they're feds" and they immediately banned me.

This was in what was supposed to be a non-political sub.

That place is total trash. Its userbase makes me lose faith in humanity even more.

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 20:10

Leftist "logic": If you say anything that offends a marginalized group it causes harm because they are already traumatized by oppression. You can't even disagree with them, if you do, you are evil.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down