misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc R/P refugees check-in thread

+19
hendrixfreak70
Jayzuz
LargePeter
wincel
Galois
EireGunner
Thrillhouse
cuminmebro
Weightaholic
InPhase
benedetto27
Waingro
dabbmw2002
Suave_2000
GuineaDago585
SaltyDog92
gachase21
JTMiscer
ItsJohnLBoyo
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misc R/P refugees check-in thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Misc R/P refugees check-in thread

Post by LargePeter Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:25 pm

SaltyDog92 wrote:
ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:Sup boyos, good to see you.

We need some more R/P representation on here.

Hell I’d even be happy to see ol’ Sillie show up. Buriful.

Sadly there's some insight that Sillie may have passed or be gravely I'll srs. Hope that's not the case but someone with inside information mentioned that a month or so back.

Outside of the R&P, where we mostly spoke in insults - generally me calling him a geriatric cunt and him calling me roo phucker (lmao) - I actually spoke a lot with him via PM when he showed up in the R&P miscord. Stuff ranging from money management to cars for his daughter, his health generally and how he and his family had navigated the situation in the past etc.

Out of respect for the dude I didn't say anything at the time when he first went AWOL but I had a PM conversation on the Misc when he returned briefly, where he let me know what was coming up for him health related - nasty stuff. He'd said if he came out all good he'd come back to talk about it, but after a few messages - right before a major surgery - I've not heard from him since.

Very polarising character, a lot of people thought he was mean spirited and probably justifiably so - but despite that I still got on well with him, and our sometimes nasty exchanges on the R&P were always tongue in cheek.

I genuinely hope he's ok - a member of the R&P miscord has information suggesting he is alive and well but nothing verified.

President Donald J Trump Crew
Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Neg Replies In GMiscer Threads Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Robert Pickton Dead Hooker Disposal Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

REPS : 1001500

Back to top Go down

Misc R/P refugees check-in thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Misc R/P refugees check-in thread

Post by gachase21 Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:16 pm

^^^ I'm skeptical he's actually made it.

He's had 0 contact
gachase21
gachase21

REPS : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzuz Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:24 pm

In.

Hopefully all our resident groomers finally met with the wood chipper & won’t be joining us.
Jayzuz
Jayzuz

REPS : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by InPhase Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:31 pm

That phaggot wincel liked his own post.
InPhase
InPhase

REPS : 78

Jayzuz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzuz Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:06 am

InPhase wrote:That phaggot wincel liked his own post.

He’s doing that on all his posts. He’s a weird kid.
Jayzuz
Jayzuz

REPS : 56

InPhase likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:24 am

LargePeter wrote:
SaltyDog92 wrote:
ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:Sup boyos, good to see you.

We need some more R/P representation on here.

Hell I’d even be happy to see ol’ Sillie show up. Buriful.

Sadly there's some insight that Sillie may have passed or be gravely I'll srs. Hope that's not the case but someone with inside information mentioned that a month or so back.

Outside of the R&P, where we mostly spoke in insults - generally me calling him a geriatric cunt and him calling me roo phucker (lmao) - I actually spoke a lot with him via PM when he showed up in the R&P miscord. Stuff ranging from money management to cars for his daughter, his health generally and how he and his family had navigated the situation in the past etc.

Out of respect for the dude I didn't say anything at the time when he first went AWOL but I had a PM conversation on the Misc when he returned briefly, where he let me know what was coming up for him health related - nasty stuff. He'd said if he came out all good he'd come back to talk about it, but after a few messages - right before a major surgery - I've not heard from him since.

Very polarising character, a lot of people thought he was mean spirited and probably justifiably so - but despite that I still got on well with him, and our sometimes nasty exchanges on the R&P were always tongue in cheek.

I genuinely hope he's ok - a member of the R&P miscord has information suggesting he is alive and well but nothing verified.

Damn that's sad to read

Might be a libtard but don't wish that on him
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrixfreak70 Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:22 am

We may have our political differences, and we may no longer have the misk, but we have each other and we have this place. We need that opposing view as to not become an echo chamber. Also, Trump 2024.
hendrixfreak70
hendrixfreak70

REPS : 1073

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:40 am

hendrixfreak70 wrote:We may have our political differences, and we may no longer have the misk, but we have each other and we have this place. We need that opposing view as to not become an echo chamber. Also, Trump 2024.

Yeah I agree and I honestly thought posters like LeftistGent were pretty entertaining, despite being obviously a troll.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrixfreak70 Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:41 am

ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:
hendrixfreak70 wrote:We may have our political differences, and we may no longer have the misk, but we have each other and we have this place. We need that opposing view as to not become an echo chamber. Also, Trump 2024.

Yeah I agree and I honestly thought posters like LeftistGent were pretty entertaining, despite being obviously a troll.

Some folks you couldn't tell if they were trolling or not. Gent may have been legit. itsOgre was a troll I believe.
hendrixfreak70
hendrixfreak70

REPS : 1073

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMBEE Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 am

I'm here. I hope to see some of you phaggots posting some positive trump stuff to get us pumped up.
IAMBEE
IAMBEE

REPS : 359

Back to top Go down

Post by A-GAME Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:13 pm

A-GAME checking in. Fuck alll ya'lllllll <3

REPS : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by fake_meme_cop Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:10 pm

dabbmw2002 wrote:Whats up faggos?

nagger
fake_meme_cop
fake_meme_cop

REPS : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Suave_2000 Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:41 pm

InPhase wrote:That phaggot wincel liked his own post.

wincel is based show some respect

-Anti imperialist crew
-Go vegan or go bust crew
-Communist Llama crew
Suave_2000
Suave_2000

REPS : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebeltATT Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:51 pm

In on refugee status

RIP BB.com/R&P

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt
bluebeltATT
bluebeltATT

REPS : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2