misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGTOW sub forum?

4 posters

Go down

MGTOW sub forum? Empty MGTOW sub forum?

Post by BigTimeOperator Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 23:35

There used to be at least three MGTOW forums out there but they all eventually fizzled out. If we had a MGTOW sub forum, and had a way for guys to find it during a routine Google search, it might bring in more members.

The guys on there knew of The Misc and many of them lifted to improve themselves after a bad divorce or break up, so they would fit in.
BigTimeOperator
BigTimeOperator

REPS : 204

Back to top Go down

MGTOW sub forum? Empty Re: MGTOW sub forum?

Post by NEETvestor Yesterday at 0:39

I used to read a few manosphere blogs years ago, and it was obvious that most of the commenters who identified as MGTOW were really incels who were pretending to single by choice. MGTOW was sour grapes for these guys.

I'm not attacking the idea of MGTOW. We all know that divorce laws in the U.S. are terrible for men, slots gonna sloot, etc. But many of the guys who comment on these sites never actually go their own way: they get stuck in the anger/bitterness phase and never graduate to self-improvement. If we invite them over here, they'll just bring their baggage with them and make the forum less lulzy.
NEETvestor
NEETvestor

REPS : 85

MikeLowrrrey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTimeOperator Yesterday at 0:43

Thats a good point. the Incels invaded a lot of MGTOW spaces and kind of helped ruin it. They were on The Misc for awhile, too.
BigTimeOperator
BigTimeOperator

REPS : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLowrrrey Yesterday at 1:10

NEETvestor wrote:I used to read a few manosphere blogs years ago, and it was obvious that most of the commenters who identified as MGTOW were really incels who were pretending to single by choice. MGTOW was sour grapes for these guys.

I'm not attacking the idea of MGTOW. We all know that divorce laws in the U.S. are terrible for men, slots gonna sloot, etc. But many of the guys who comment on these sites never actually go their own way: they get stuck in the anger/bitterness phase and never graduate to self-improvement. If we invite them over here, they'll just bring their baggage with them and make the forum less lulzy.

Yeah I realized this years ago on the mgtow forums.

Real men who go their own way are living in a forest off grid or farm land with a bush beard and dog
MikeLowrrrey
MikeLowrrrey

REPS : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Today at 3:25

We do not need to encourage an incel invasion, let those cunts keep crying on redshit

President Donald J Trump Crew
Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Neg Replies In GMiscer Threads Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Robert Pickton Dead Hooker Disposal Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

REPS : 1000656

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum