misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?

4 posters

Go down

How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?  Empty How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?

Post by tears Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:41 am

I go to the club only once a month, but it doesn't seem to matter. Every single fucking guy I talk to cares nothing about me, and the moment I talk about my kid, he is gone.
tears
tears

REPS : 59

Back to top Go down

How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?  Empty Re: How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:10 pm

Shhh no tears. Only dreams now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?  Empty Re: How do you find a man who doesn't already have 4 babby daddies?

Post by p7NK Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:39 am

what kinda gay clubs are you going to?

REPS : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:22 am

tears wrote:I go to the club only once a month, but it doesn't seem to matter. Every single fucking guy I talk to cares nothing about me, and the moment I talk about my kid, he is gone.

Why would you bring up your kid on the first encounter with a guy in a fukking club? Bit early for that nah?
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

ectobruh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontrelle Jackson Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:45 pm

kids aint shit erbody done got em 4 da welfare checkz. give the kid a ipad n dey can watch cocomelon while a nigga hit it from tha b4ck not a problem 4 a real pimp
Dontrelle Jackson
Dontrelle Jackson

REPS : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum