misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone playing wukong??

+2
Visel
Wasp9166
6 posters

Go down

Anyone playing wukong?? Empty Anyone playing wukong??

Post by Wasp9166 Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:06 am

I dunno ,seems you gota wait for a sale with every game now

Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing wukong?? Empty Re: Anyone playing wukong??

Post by Visel Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:06 pm

Stopped in the middle of Chapter 4. Main reason is I wanted to play Space Marine 2, now I am having a hard time coming back lol.

It's a great game, but if you're a completionist then you gotta backtrack and google chit A LOT.
Visel
Visel

REPS : 362

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrilla Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:15 pm

Been watching Doc play it last few streams. Looks pretty cool, I know I'd rage hard against some of the bosses tho

REPS : 794

https://miscreformed.myspreadshop.com/

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeburn Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:20 pm

Didn't care for it that much. It's a quality game just not for me. I prefer games with more hordes of enemies rather than focused boss fights. The exploration and the world were kinda whack to me, so many invisible walls. There wasn't really any minions to fight, just basically sprinting from boss to boss.
Freeburn
Freeburn

REPS : 458

Wasp9166 and vsauce like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:09 pm

Scrilla wrote:Been watching Doc play it last few streams. Looks pretty cool, I know I'd rage hard against some of the bosses tho

Me too ,I'm a completionist, he misses alot
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Scrilla likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:10 pm

Visel wrote:Stopped in the middle of Chapter 4. Main reason is I wanted to play Space Marine 2, now I am having a hard time coming back lol.

It's a great game, but if you're a completionist then you gotta backtrack and google chit A LOT.

I know i wouldn't like space marine ,hoards just don't do it for me ,along with linear
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:27 am

Xbox Peasant checking in. Do want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackad Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:06 pm

Freeburn wrote:Didn't care for it that much. It's a quality game just not for me. I prefer games with more hordes of enemies rather than focused boss fights. The exploration and the world were kinda whack to me, so many invisible walls. There wasn't really any minions to fight, just basically sprinting from boss to boss.

I really want to get the game because I grew up watching Chinese film and reading literature about Journey to the West/The Monkey King. But the fact nearly everyone I've heard talk about it has described it as a boss rush game with not much to do in between the bosses just sounds boring to me.

And I'm someone who's beaten the Ninja Gaidens on the hardest difficulties, played every single God of War, and several Dark souls games all to completion. I have no issue with challenging bosses that might wreck you repeatedly, but I like some fluff in between rather than just running from one point to another.

So I'll probably wait for it to go on sale.
Zackad
Zackad

REPS : 165

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wincel Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:33 pm

Zackad wrote:
Freeburn wrote:Didn't care for it that much. It's a quality game just not for me. I prefer games with more hordes of enemies rather than focused boss fights. The exploration and the world were kinda whack to me, so many invisible walls. There wasn't really any minions to fight, just basically sprinting from boss to boss.

I really want to get the game because I grew up watching Chinese film and reading literature about Journey to the West/The Monkey King. But the fact nearly everyone I've heard talk about it has described it as a boss rush game with not much to do in between the bosses just sounds boring to me.

And I'm someone who's beaten the Ninja Gaidens on the hardest difficulties, played every single God of War, and several Dark souls games all to completion. I have no issue with challenging bosses that might wreck you repeatedly, but I like some fluff in between rather than just running from one point to another.

So I'll probably wait for it to go on sale.

It's pretty much always best to wait for the sale on single player games. It can take a few patches for devs to fix everything, and you lose nothing by waiting.

REPS : 851

Zackad likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum