misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place

+5
NEETvestor
fuzzy
TryingMen
Insidemane
Waingro
9 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place Empty Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place

Post by Waingro Today at 1:27 pm

Been a miscer since '04. But I'm tired of retards like this: https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t275-i-just-jerked-off-to-silencespeaks-dead-fkn-srs

Misc shutting down was my cue. Goodbye all

REPS : 42

Back to top Go down

Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place Empty Re: Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place

Post by Insidemane Today at 1:30 pm

7empest is way more annoying . I’m hoping they ban him if he starts that 50 threads a day BS. Let’s see how they handle these nikkas

REPS : 292

Back to top Go down

Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place Empty Re: Idiots like BBCSlime (tendies) just ruin the place

Post by TryingMen Today at 1:38 pm

Ok see ya tomorrow!
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Today at 2:00 pm

can you stop by the store and pick up some creatine on your back here tomorrow
fuzzy
fuzzy

REPS : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by NEETvestor Today at 2:16 pm

Waingro wrote:Been a miscer since '04. But I'm tired of retards like this: https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t275-i-just-jerked-off-to-silencespeaks-dead-fkn-srs

Sorry to see you go, but I know what you mean. There's just a handful of awful posters here (tendies, insidemane, stiffgains, "gaybastardniggapoo"), but they're persistent enough to make the site a much worse place. These guys are not just tasteless creeps, they enjoy rubbing their creepiness in people's faces and provoking a reaction.

It shows the flaw of having minimal moderation. If the forum has only a few simple rules, and mods don't have any discretion to ban people apart from violating those rules, you'll attract people who constantly try to get as close to breaking the rules as they can without catching a ban.
NEETvestor
NEETvestor

REPS : 84

Kiop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 2:23 pm

petition to add a "coomer" section for the sexual degens.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 412

fuzzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidemane Today at 2:28 pm

Yeah just make a hnnng section to stop these dorks crying like neetvestor

REPS : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Today at 2:34 pm

Any of those “bbc” cuck threads should just be a bannable offense. That chit ruined the misc for a while, so many phaggots were obsessing over big cocks that it was infesting every other thread.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoTailedSperm Today at 5:51 pm

NEETvestor wrote:
Waingro wrote:Been a miscer since '04. But I'm tired of retards like this: https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t275-i-just-jerked-off-to-silencespeaks-dead-fkn-srs

Sorry to see you go, but I know what you mean. There's just a handful of awful posters here (tendies, insidemane, stiffgains, "gaybastardniggapoo"), but they're persistent enough to make the site a much worse place. These guys are not just tasteless creeps, they enjoy rubbing their creepiness in people's faces and provoking a reaction.

It shows the flaw of having minimal moderation. If the forum has only a few simple rules, and mods don't have any discretion to ban people apart from violating those rules, you'll attract people who constantly try to get as close to breaking the rules as they can without catching a ban.

That's a really long winded way of saying you hate freedom
TwoTailedSperm
TwoTailedSperm

REPS : 106

Insidemane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Today at 6:30 pm

Agreed

REPS : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down