misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon?

+9
DrugsToGetBig
Freeburn
chrsschb
cuminmebro
BigTimeOperator
EireGunner
Insidemane
Wasp9166
Goobrah
13 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon? Empty What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon?

Post by Goobrah Today at 1:22 am

Went for a bike ride, smoked a cigar now going to harbor freight and wegmans maybe Sam’s club

Wassup with yall ?
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 372

Back to top Go down

What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon? Empty Re: What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon?

Post by Wasp9166 Today at 1:25 am

Hour cardio and haircut done

Bf1 and college football
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1142

Back to top Go down

What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon? Empty Re: What’s popping for your Saturday afternoon?

Post by Insidemane Today at 1:37 am

Leg session, boxing and chill

REPS : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Today at 1:42 am

Gym, took 6 year old to taekwondo, read, now drinking beer watching football (soccer)
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 128

Goobrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Today at 1:46 am

Mirin boyos
Goobrah
Goobrah

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTimeOperator Today at 1:55 am

The grocery store next door has homeade breakfast.  Eggs, bacon and an old fashioned biscuit with sausage gravy.  I love the South.
BigTimeOperator
BigTimeOperator

REPS : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 1:58 am

I miss wegmans. We are packing up the house today and the MIL comes in later this evening. Starting my move on Tuesday so its going to be a crazy weekend/week.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 412

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chrsschb Today at 2:02 am

Bout to tear my RZR apart gettin' ready for some mods and updates.

REPS : 106

Goobrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Today at 2:03 am

cuminmebro wrote:I miss wegmans. We are packing up the house today and the MIL comes in later this evening. Starting my move on Tuesday so its going to be a crazy weekend/week.

Where from ,to

What's mil.
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 2:07 am

Wasp9166 wrote:
cuminmebro wrote:I miss wegmans. We are packing up the house today and the MIL comes in later this evening. Starting my move on Tuesday so its going to be a crazy weekend/week.

Where from ,to

San Antonio TX to Knoxville TN. Originally from NJ though. We love SATX but the job market here is pretty bleh for my career path (Engineering). Long story short, my job moved here (I got relocated) and they went belly up 18 months later. I got a pretty damn cool/fun job offer in Knox so we are making the jump.

MIL = Mother in Law

Where in NY are you at?
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Today at 2:09 am

cuminmebro wrote:
Wasp9166 wrote:

Where from ,to

San Antonio TX to Knoxville TN. Originally from NJ though. We love SATX but the job market here is pretty bleh for my career path (Engineering). Long story short, my job moved here (I got relocated) and they went belly up 18 months later. I got a pretty damn cool/fun job offer in Knox so we are making the jump.

MIL = Mother in Law

Where in NY are you at?

He’s a Bronx monkey

He was a stop sign holder
Goobrah
Goobrah

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 2:11 am

Goobrah wrote:
cuminmebro wrote:
Wasp9166 wrote:

Where from ,to

MIL = Mother in Law

Where in NY are you at?

He’s a Bronx monkey

He was a stop sign holder

Fuck he might be Puerto Rican? Or even worse, Dominican? fuuuarrrk. (Born in Flushing Queens actually, no im not Korean).
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Today at 2:19 am

I'm from the bronx,Irish

I'm a retired union interior foreman

Only sign i held was picket

So negged for opening your uninformed yapper

Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeburn Today at 2:23 am

Yard and housework. Did all my grocery stuff yesterday so I don't have to go run any real errands this weekend

Probably go cruise around and smoke a joint or two on my electric skateboard, it's pretty nice out.
Freeburn
Freeburn

REPS : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 2:24 am

Wasp9166 wrote:I'm from the bronx,Irish  

Good for you brah, srs. How much asbestos did you run into? I am sure NYC is packed full of it.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugsToGetBig Today at 2:28 am

just got back home from hitting legs at the gym, made a breakfast sandwich and some coffee.

just going to chill out for the rest of the afternoon now
DrugsToGetBig
DrugsToGetBig

REPS : 335

Goobrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Today at 2:29 am

Freeburn wrote:Yard and housework. Did all my grocery stuff yesterday so I don't have to go run any real errands this weekend

Probably go cruise around and smoke a joint or two on my electric skateboard, it's pretty nice out.

What kind you got ? Seen one dude cruising on one had to be going 30 since I was going 35
Goobrah
Goobrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeburn Today at 2:38 am

Goobrah wrote:
Freeburn wrote:Yard and housework. Did all my grocery stuff yesterday so I don't have to go run any real errands this weekend

What kind you got ? Seen one dude cruising on one had to be going 30 since I was going 35

Mine goes about 33mph when topped out on flat ground

I have one from a now deceased brand called lycoan. Straight from China baby, the good stuff.

Fell off a few years ago, going about 30ish and broke 2 ribs and my wrist and fractured bones in my hand and got wrist surgery.

Grip strength abysmal now, good times.

I stayed off it for like a year but it's super relaxing to just cruise the neighborhood and smoke lol. Especially this time of year when it's like 80 out
Freeburn
Freeburn

REPS : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Today at 2:50 am

cuminmebro wrote:

Good for you brah, srs. How much asbestos did you run into? I am sure NYC is packed full of it.

Respirator

But with the increase in safety ,it's gone long b4 the Carpenters show up

Least on a union job

Ceiling tile and sheet rock just as bad

Silica ,concrete dust as well

It will all kill you
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Today at 2:59 am

Wasp9166 wrote:
cuminmebro wrote:

Respirator

Least on a union job

It will all kill you

Silica is some nasty chit I do work at a factory that deals with that stuff and my boots and tools are covered in white everytime I leave. Going there when it rains is brutal because my floor mats and everything on the van is coated in that crap

Decent money to work there but expect some time taken off your life. That Goodyear plant just got busted for unsafe levels 1000% above allowed jfl
Goobrah
Goobrah

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 3:01 am

Wasp9166 wrote:
cuminmebro wrote:

Respirator

Least on a union job

It will all kill you

Spent 10 years in the cement industry, I know all about Silica exposure. Need to stay safe so you get a chance at enjoying retirement lmao.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Visel Today at 3:04 am

Woke up late.

What lies ahead: Shower, Coffee, Brutal Gym Day, Weed, 2 episodes of Mandalorian with the GF, Halls of Torment, Space Marine 2. MIGHT put an hour or 2 into work for some overtime $$$, there's a backlog for my team rn and it keeps me from doing my projects.
Visel
Visel

REPS : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by naich Today at 3:45 am

Running acid through heat exchangers and enjoying some green tea. Soon to be getting some of that sweet sweet fasted cardio and a blunt. Haven't decided what will come first.
naich
naich

REPS : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Today at 3:57 am

naich wrote:Running acid through heat exchangers and enjoying some green tea. Soon to be getting some of that sweet sweet fasted cardio and a blunt. Haven't decided what will come first.

Your doing acid and making green tea

Strong Saturday stay safe
Goobrah
Goobrah

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Today at 4:23 am

Finished cleaning out the car. Relaxing for a bit before packing up the dishes.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next