misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name

+3
luigimiami631
Scrilla
p7NK
7 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name Empty Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name

Post by p7NK Today at 13:35

He tanked the forums and now he's going to make a ton of alt's saying he's the real one. are we really going to start from shit with his antics?

REPS : 300

PM me for new username likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name Empty Re: Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name

Post by Scrilla Today at 13:42

He can't keep getting away with it

REPS : 242

PM me for new username and Kiop like this post

Back to top Go down

Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name Empty Re: Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name

Post by luigimiami631 Today at 13:47

He belongs in a zoo.
luigimiami631
luigimiami631

REPS : 41

PM me for new username likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Getter_done Today at 14:21

Hey brah i know weve been beefing for a while but i would like to squash the beef, i like you as a poster and we were cool for years and would like to be cool with you again.

You said i used a script to delete my posts and that messed up the misc, i did not i manually deleted threads of mine, im not like other miscers who did use that script and deleted 10,000's of posts. Im bad with computer stuff i dont even know how to do that.

I also did not tank the forum, insane spammers like butthole guy and those fraud indian scammers messed up the forum and some other who were posting crazy gore stuff, and then in the end it was bb.com choice to delete the forum its on them, im just here to post with the boyos like you.

And once again im bad with computers, ive never had alts, i dont know wut bullshit people have been saying about me in discord or on the misc but its not true. I also had 100k posts and have no time to post more on alts.

People make up all kind of crazy shit about me but im just a regular dude posting on here with the boyos like you, lifting weights, doing regular shit, i think you have the wrong idea about me.

For whatever i said about you before i apologize, i like ur food threads, i find ur copy threads funny, and u seem like a hardworking good dude and ur a misc og just like me. I hope we can just make threads and posts on here and get along on this new forum.
Getter_done
Getter_done

REPS : 445

wickedsmaht, jreacher, proudmanlet, ItsJohnLBoyo, fuzzy, Scrilla and GuineaDago585 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Today at 14:30

Getter_done wrote:Hey brah i know weve been beefing for a while but i would like to squash the beef, i like you as a poster and we were cool for years and would like to be cool with you again.

You said i used a script to delete my posts and that messed up the misc, i did not i manually deleted threads of mine, im not like other miscers who did use that script and deleted 10,000's of posts. Im bad with computer stuff i dont even know how to do that.

I also did not tank the forum, insane spammers like butthole guy and those fraud indian scammers messed up the forum and some other who were posting crazy gore stuff, and then in the end it was bb.com choice to delete the forum its on them, im just here to post with the boyos like you.

And once again im bad with computers, ive never had alts, i dont know wut bullshit people have been saying about me in discord or on the misc but its not true. I also had 100k posts and have no time to post more on alts.

People make up all kind of crazy shit about me but im just a regular dude posting on here with the boyos like you, lifting weights, doing regular shit, i think you have the wrong idea about me.

For whatever i said about you before i apologize, i like ur food threads, i find ur copy threads funny, and u seem like a hardworking good dude and ur a misc og just like me. I hope we can just make threads and posts on here and get along on this new forum.
Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name I-dont-believe-you-whatever

REPS : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Getter_done Today at 15:14

Kiop wrote:Can we just ban or delete any Getter_Done name I-dont-believe-you-whatever

Im being 100% srs.
Getter_done
Getter_done

Back to top Go down

Post by p7NK Today at 15:35

whatever i'll turn off the green light.. time to rebuild the misc not fight amongst ourselves

REPS : 300

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Getter_done Today at 15:41

p7NK wrote:whatever i'll turn off the green light.. time to rebuild the misc not fight amongst ourselves

Das it mane, I look forward to chillin on the misc with you and the boyos. I really liked that meal you posted earlier with all the burgers i was mirin hard.
Getter_done
Getter_done

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Today at 16:10

I posted 100 times last night. I was hella drunk. Don't remember much tbh
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

REPS : 800

Max_Wren likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Wren Today at 16:14

GaryRidgway wrote:I posted 100 times last night. I was hella drunk. Don't remember much tbh

It's better you don't remember. It was absolutely disgusting what you posted. I'm a broad minded man, but it made me sick to my stomach.

REPS : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by goober done Today at 16:57

How can you be so obtuse?
Anonymous
goober done

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down