misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com

+9
Chasbrah
MMGA
fuzzy
TheAdlerian
Galois
Kiop
Max_Wren
GuineaDago585
ruaware
13 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com Empty Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com

Post by ruaware Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:05 pm

Imagine being a reputable brand (once) and having a forum board turn to shit with the exception of a degenerate misc section. I lol when I think of the irl people working there in the bodybuilding offices knowing what kind of stuff was being posted. Surely, they have to had multiple meetings about the misc. I wonder if any of the employees would secretly browse the misc as well lol. They knew how large the misc was, it had to be often talked about right?
ruaware
ruaware

REPS : 117

havoc00 and zeppzrevolution like this post

Back to top Go down

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com Empty Re: Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com

Post by GuineaDago585 Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:07 pm

I was just thinking this in the shower this morning (ded fkin srs lmao) like what do you boyos think the actual misc employees thought about the misc? From their perspective I don’t even blame them for pulling the plug but they should’ve done it in a less scumbag way.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com Empty Re: Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com

Post by Max_Wren Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:11 pm

The Misc was known to be THE most hung forum in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. It's cock was described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating it's size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. It would have absolutely destroyed bb.com's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, bb.com getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine bb.com begging for it, with Misc barely able to force it past the knob, and bb.com moaning and squirming, demanding Misc to force it in deeper. bb.com would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to it's cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with it's vaginal muscles clamping down on Miscs throbbing monstrosity, it's whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet bb.com still masturbates to the memory of it

REPS : 1118

wickedsmaht, zeppzrevolution and EireGunner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com PgTsgG1

Imagine the offices at bodybuilding.com OFsXNcd

REPS : 1569

havoc00, dukenukem, Chasbrah and TheBigZub like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:31 pm

Yeah it’s pretty lulzy to imagine someone from corporate actually taking a look at the forum. It would take all of 30 seconds to decide to nuke the place.
Galois
Galois

REPS : 255

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trump2024 Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:12 pm

It really is a wonder misc lasted so long tbh
Anonymous
Trump2024

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAdlerian Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

The deal with the misc is that when it was most popular it was filled with fun and intelligent lifter types.

People who lift are typically young and fairly intelligent college and young professional males. Lifters are also positive people who look into things, and that's why they want to know about fitness and are on a quest to be at a high level physically.

That is why they went to college and are professional types. So, they will also want to speak honestly about topics others are scared to. Thus, we had topics about mental health, politics, women, race, crime,jews, homosexuality, etc.

A bright person is going to cut through the media and bourgeois gaslighting and talk to other guys about what they think reality is. You can't have a forum for weightlifters and not have all of those topics come up.

After the mods chased all of those guys out, there was almost zero discussion about bodybuilding and the forum became rather childish. That, and other factors, killed their business because they didn't understand the demographic they were trying to sell to.

TheAdlerian
TheAdlerian

REPS : 312

jreacher, BigTimeOperator, Chasbrah and GuineaDago585 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:44 pm

Trump2024 wrote:It really is a wonder misc lasted so long tbh

fuzzy
fuzzy

REPS : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by MMGA Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm

fuzzy wrote:
Trump2024 wrote:It really is a wonder misc lasted so long tbh

That was me I was testing out the guest posting.
MMGA
MMGA

REPS : 187

fuzzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasbrah Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:22 pm

TheAdlerian wrote:The deal with the misc is that when it was most popular it was filled with fun and intelligent lifter types.

People who lift are typically young and fairly intelligent college and young professional males. Lifters are also positive people who look into things, and that's why they want to know about fitness and are on a quest to be at a high level physically.

That is why they went to college and are professional types. So, they will also want to speak honestly about topics others are scared to. Thus, we had topics about mental health, politics, women, race, crime,jews, homosexuality, etc.

A bright person is going to cut through the media and bourgeois gaslighting and talk to other guys about what they think reality is. You can't have a forum for weightlifters and not have all of those topics come up.

After the mods chased all of those guys out, there was almost zero discussion about bodybuilding and the forum became rather childish. That, and other factors, killed their business because they didn't understand the demographic they were trying to sell to.

This is an excellent summary. The childish shit gave me a good laugh, but I definitely fit into the categories you highlight and enjoyed the discussions on lifting, life, women, money, sex, music, and everything else that was mixed among the occasionally funny BS.
Chasbrah

REPS : 389

jreacher and TheAdlerian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAdlerian Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:45 pm

Chasbrah wrote:
TheAdlerian wrote:The deal with the misc is that when it was most popular it was filled with fun and intelligent lifter types.

This is an excellent summary. The childish shit gave me a good laugh, but I definitely fit into the categories you highlight and enjoyed the discussions on lifting, life, women, money, sex, music, and everything else that was mixed among the occasionally funny BS.

I talked about the mods ruining the forums over something close to twenty years and that's what the company did.

It's the evolution of every forum that is connected to a business that attracts interesting people. The forum owners make an interesting setting for discussion, they try to make money off it, then enforce rules about "appropriate discussion" in the hopes of making money from "new people" and that destroys the forum.

I saw it in the 90s with several very successful forums about popular topics.
TheAdlerian
TheAdlerian

REPS : 312

jreacher and Wasp9166 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:53 pm

I imagine the office must be full of fat women

REPS : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasbrah Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:20 pm

TheAdlerian wrote:
Chasbrah wrote:

I talked about the mods ruining the forums over something close to twenty years and that's what the company did.

It's the evolution of every forum that is connected to a business that attracts interesting people. The forum owners make an interesting setting for discussion, they try to make money off it, then enforce rules about "appropriate discussion" in the hopes of making money from "new people" and that destroys the forum.

Fuark, I was still chittin my pants in the 90's- can't imagine what the forums back then were like. Hopefully you stick around and can contribute some life experience to miscreformed like some of the other oldermiscers did on the OG forum. I remember there was some beef with you from others but can't recall why - hopefully that sort of "neg on sight" shit and mod banning shit for disagreements doesn't ever become a thing here and drive people away.
Chasbrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:26 pm

Chasbrah wrote:
Fuark, I was still chittin my pants in the 90's- can't imagine what the forums back then were like. Hopefully you stick around and can contribute some life experience to miscreformed like some of the other oldermiscers did on the OG forum. I remember there was some beef with you from others but can't recall why - hopefully that sort of "neg on sight" shit and mod banning shit for disagreements doesn't ever become a thing here and drive people away.
It was usually just a few bad apples that were always fighting with other users. Seems like most of them didn't show up here so most users seem to be pretty chill. I doubt anyone is going to put up with much bullshit on a forum this small, this community still needs to get built up. Too much in-fighting and negativity would definitely kill it or turn it into some small group circle jerk.

REPS : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Germanic Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:46 pm

TheAdlerian wrote:
Chasbrah wrote:

It’s almost like a natural phenomenon that happens, like the tides go in tides go out can’t explain that, or the flowers blooming, or a dog sniffing another dogs angrus, can’t explain that
Germanic
Germanic

REPS : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasbrah Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:32 am

Cheetos Guy wrote:
It was usually just a few bad apples that were always fighting with other users. Seems like most of them didn't show up here so most users seem to be pretty chill. I doubt anyone is going to put up with much bullshit on a forum this small, this community still needs to get built up. Too much in-fighting and negativity would definitely kill it or turn it into some small group circle jerk.

Definitely true bro - when bb.com/misc died some other time I tried to use the fitmisc for a while but it was legit not much better than the activity offered by Muzzlpress troll. Just a lot of infighting, troll posting, extreme racist shit, and only the very occasional good content. That was in the era of that massive bloatlord Greek with the GIF of him getting on a scale and it reads "FULL".... does anyone remember his name? Always gave me a laugh
Chasbrah

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:40 am

nevermind corporate world

google misc and read what other forums thought of the misc

they legit thought we were deranged
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by ruaware Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:29 am

Chasbrah wrote:
Cheetos Guy wrote:

Definitely true bro - when bb.com/misc died some other time I tried to use the fitmisc for a while but it was legit not much better than the activity offered by Muzzlpress troll. Just a lot of infighting, troll posting, extreme racist shit, and only the very occasional good content. That was in the era of that massive bloatlord Greek with the GIF of him getting on a scale and it reads "FULL".... does anyone remember his name? Always gave me a laugh

I remember like in 2014 something happened on the misc where everyone wanted to leave. A fitmisc/nu misc was created and alot of the guys went over there but it failed. I cannot remember why people wanted to go create a new forum. Something happened though
ruaware
ruaware

REPS : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNarrator Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:38 am

ruaware wrote:
I remember like in 2014 something happened on the misc where everyone wanted to leave. A fitmisc/nu misc was created and alot of the guys went over there but it failed. I cannot remember why people wanted to go create a new forum. Something happened though
hmm
TheRealNarrator
TheRealNarrator

REPS : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasbrah Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:45 am

ruaware wrote:

Ah true..... I tried it for a bit and no surprise it failed. This MiscReformed already beats the shit out of that fitmisc/numisc site which was essentially just noise. There is actual dialogue here
Chasbrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum