misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days?

+7
fuzzy
AnaboLecter
ItsJohnLBoyo
Wasp9166
GuineaDago585
Goobrah
Cheetos Guy
11 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days? Empty Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days?

Post by Cheetos Guy Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:30 pm

For me I just hate it when it's 90+ outside, makes it way too easy to just stay inside most of the day and be lazy as fuck. It's like I can go out and get some exercise in the morning, and maybe around sunset, but most of the day it's just too hot to be really active. Weather in the 70's just feels perfect, makes me want to go out and do something all day.

REPS : 260

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days?

Post by Goobrah Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:32 pm

Ehhhhh I’m on the fence

Cooler nights is nice but fall means winter is coming . Which means time to order pellets for the season smh
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 927

Back to top Go down

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days? Empty Re: Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days?

Post by Cheetos Guy Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:33 pm

Goobrah wrote:Ehhhhh I’m on the fence

Cooler nights is nice but fall means winter is coming . Which means time to order pellets for the season smh
I guess that's when I feel lucky to be in California. I feel like summer is the worst time of year out here because our springs and falls are so pleasant and the winters are so easy.

REPS : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaDago585 Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:36 pm

Yeah I don’t even leave the house when it’s above 80 srs. Chit just zaps all the energy/motivation from my body. I hate the heat.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:37 pm

Cheetos Guy wrote:
Goobrah wrote:Ehhhhh I’m on the fence

I guess that's when I feel lucky to be in California. I feel like summer is the worst time of year out here because our springs and falls are so pleasant and the winters are so easy.

We havent gotten any crazy storms thankfully where I’m at. Any snow is easy to move since I’ve got front loaders and tractors to move it but working in it gets old. Once your bones are cold your cold till you get home. Park my ass right in front of the pellet stove sipping on hot apple cider
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:37 pm

I'm the same way ,out early ,ac rest of day

I can't stand being hot ,I run hot anyways

Plus I prefer winter cooking/food
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:16 pm

Nope, love summer.

90+ degree weather and swamp level humidity can blow, but I just think of how god awful 11 degree weather and 2 feet of snow is and feel better.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

AnaboLecter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaboLecter Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:20 pm

ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:Nope, love summer.

90+ degree weather and swamp level humidity can blow, but I just think of how god awful 11 degree weather and 2 feet of snow is and feel better.

This. I live in Toronto, fuck Winters, I really can't say this enough
AnaboLecter
AnaboLecter

REPS : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:24 pm

I'm waiting for it to start, the past 4 summers have been utter shit with only one or two days above 40°C/104°F and shitty low UV so I couldn't even MarioMiami myself in the sun.
fuzzy
fuzzy

REPS : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:54 pm

Ehhh I like hot summers slightly more than cold winters. I am in South Texas so its like 95-105 from May through September, with the lows around 80. Last year, it was 105 for like 5 weeks straight with no relief. Today was 96 and got plenty done in the yard, you get used to it. The mornings are starting to cool down (mid 70s) but once that sun breaks the horizon, it heats up quick. UV index is usually 10/10 or Extreme/10 lmao. As for humidity, it is sorta depends the direction of the wind blowing. The absolute worst day this year was like 103 and 50% humidity, which is a real feel of like 126 or so. Straight up lethal if you are not careful, luckily, storms rolled in and it cooled down dramatically.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 468

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:06 pm

That cold breeze on your face. Hnnnng.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by yieldtonothing Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:06 pm

fuck summer
yieldtonothing
yieldtonothing

REPS : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilMayRage Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:07 pm

I fucking hate winter.

I rather live in the heat and see sloots slooting it up in stuff like this:

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days? Bikini-sexy

Anyone else looking forward to the end of hot summer days? Pretty-girl-bikini-dance
DevilMayRage
DevilMayRage

REPS : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Autumn is GOAT season
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum