misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now.

+2
chalup
Drop40lbs
6 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now. Empty I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now.

Post by Drop40lbs Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 5:42

Just realized how gey lifting as a natty is in 2024. What's even the point of training hard af when even a moderate juicer will mog da fook outta you with half assed bs training while eating goyslop. The only benefit to lifting as a natty is health.

When u look at it from a physiological and health perspective, isolating and pumping a bunch of blood into ur upper body 4-5 times a week has minimal health benefits compared to the effort. It's far better to take cardio seriously and train legs an extra session.

Plan:
Push
Legs
Pull
Legs

I'll be doing as much cardio as my legs can handle in between.
Rest days are as many as I need.

The upper body days will only be when my legs feel heavy but I feel energetic and need to workout.

Cliffs: I'm doing the opposite of what most lifters do. Prioritize cardio/legs, half-ass upper body when I want.

Last edited by Drop40lbs on Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

REPS : 209

Back to top Go down

I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now. Empty Re: I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now.

Post by chalup Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 5:50

Ive tried to do that and I always burn out on legs and stop training them. Ill randomly do a workout that was HARD AF and legs be sore 2 weeks straight. Ive balanced into a semi regular PPL with HIIT cardio in the PM and light cardio after working out in the morning.
chalup
chalup

REPS : 180

Back to top Go down

I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now. Empty Re: I'm only lifting upper body 1-2 times a week now.

Post by LargePeter Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 6:08

Start juicing and bro split your way to glory

President Donald J Trump Crew
Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Neg Replies In GMiscer Threads Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Robert Pickton Dead Hooker Disposal Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

REPS : 1000606

Back to top Go down

Post by chalup Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 6:19

LargePeter wrote:Start juicing and bro split your way to glory

Are there any legit sources online nowadays?
chalup
chalup

REPS : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 6:37

chalup wrote:

Are there any legit sources online nowadays?

Dunno, I've been buying from the same dealer for ages

Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 7:43

chalup wrote:Ive tried to do that and I always burn out on legs and stop training them. Ill randomly do a workout that was HARD AF and legs be sore 2 weeks straight. Ive balanced into a semi regular PPL with HIIT cardio in the PM and light cardio after working out in the morning.

I've decreased volume by a lot and rarely get too sore even tho i'm training with more intensity than ever.

I stop working out when my pre-workout starts to run out and I know I cannot do another proper set with intensity. My workouts are only 30-50mins now.

I swear those extra half assed sets at the end of workouts are what cause a majority of recovery/imbalance issues.
Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 7:44

sloots dont want jooced out physiques and neither do i

Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 11:41

Juice + upper/lower. Skip the lower days
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

REPS : 801

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 11:49

Drop40lbs wrote:

lol yeah they want guys that post their small penors on gay forums
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 13:45

Drop40lbs wrote:

Obviously you're welcome to your opinion, even if it's wrong

Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Sat 14 Sep 2024 - 22:54

GaryRidgway wrote:Juice + upper/lower. Skip the lower days

I did this without the juice for the first ~7 years of lifting and only fat girls and men seemed to care

From my broscience experience, training upper body all da time takes blood away from ur head and legs and fks ur bloodflow up making u dumber and uglier SRS.
Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 0:02

Drop40lbs wrote:
GaryRidgway wrote:Juice + upper/lower. Skip the lower days

I did this without the juice for the first ~7 years of lifting and only fat girls and men seemed to care

From my broscience experience, training upper body all da time takes blood away from ur head and legs and fks ur bloodflow up making u dumber and uglier SRS.

Could very well be true. Lifting is for dumb ugly losers already though.
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

Back to top Go down

Post by HGHgutpump Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 0:11

It's hard out here in the natty streets. Cringed hard looking at myself in the gym mirror today srs
HGHgutpump
HGHgutpump

REPS : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 1:05

HGHgutpump wrote:It's hard out here in the natty streets. Cringed hard looking at myself in the gym mirror today srs

once ur base is built and u reached close to ur natty potential, I found very little benefits from doing 2 workouts vs 5-6 per wk

another broscience theory: Any hypertrophy gainz that may seem like muscle gainz is actually just inflammation. Ur simply not allowing ur body to reduce the swelling by gymcelling 5+ days a wk and it looks like ur jacked when infact, there was no muscle gain.
Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Sun 15 Sep 2024 - 2:40

I picked up mountain biking as a hobby and it makes leg days pretty hard to be motivated for. A solid leg day means I dont ride for 3+ days. Lately, its been ride/push/ride/pull/ride. I still deadlift a bunch but leg days are for sure skipped.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down