misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look

5 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look Empty i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look

Post by ive dated the same girl Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:49 am

ive dated the same girl for six years, we have had our ups & downs and we have a kid together and it pains me to say this because of the nature of this story we have another one on the way i know i'm a piece of shit

my gf & i are having some differences since i was just laid off from an incredible job that was really helping us out when we previously were struggling, this of course is making me anxious & depressed knowing that i cant provide for my family like i was & i have to either go back to low paying jobs or keep applying & interviewing & hoping for the best i can get the same position again in the same field i'm really trying

she got mad at me for getting irritated at our kid for not letting me work in peace then is escalated to my job search she asked me how it was going what i was applying for & who called me back which just angered me further i don't know what happened but after a little back and forth she just turned her back to leave i got up from my chair and grabbed her by the hair and hit her head against the door multiple times i heard her screaming at me to stop & she was crying & i don't remember much past that because i blacked out when i came to she was crying our daughter was crying & i was crying

i just cant comprehend what happened or why i did that i left the house & sat on the curb and just sobbed
Anonymous
ive dated the same girl

Back to top Go down

i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look Empty Re: i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look

Post by vsauce Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:39 am

That’s crazy opie because ive dated the same girl for six years, we have had our ups & downs and we have a kid together and it pains me to say this because of the nature of this story we have another one on the way i know i'm a piece of shit

my gf & i are having some differences since i was just laid off from an incredible job that was really helping us out when we previously were struggling, this of course is making me anxious & depressed knowing that i cant provide for my family like i was & i have to either go back to low paying jobs or keep applying & interviewing & hoping for the best i can get the same position again in the same field i'm really trying

she got mad at me for getting irritated at our kid for not letting me work in peace then is escalated to my job search she asked me how it was going what i was applying for & who called me back which just angered me further i don't know what happened but after a little back and forth she just turned her back to leave i got up from my chair and grabbed her by the hair and hit her head against the door multiple times i heard her screaming at me to stop & she was crying & i don't remember much past that because i blacked out when i came to she was crying our daughter was crying & i was crying

i just cant comprehend what happened or why i did that i left the house & sat on the curb and just sobbed
vsauce
vsauce

REPS : 131

ZefBrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look Empty Re: i hurt my girlfriend in a fit of rage and now i cant even look

Post by ZefBrah Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:55 am

Fake and gay
ZefBrah
ZefBrah

REPS : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by wincel Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:58 am

time to get off the roids bro

REPS : 851

Back to top Go down

Post by SaltyDog92 Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:35 am

cliffs phaggot tl;dr
SaltyDog92
SaltyDog92

REPS : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:36 am

Try that with a man phaggot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BigElephant Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:22 pm

Why did you black out? Were you drinking or are you on drugs?

REPS : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum