misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years.

+3
GuineaDago585
Kiop
proteinenough
7 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years. Empty I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years.

Post by proteinenough Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:12 am

That was the time to buy and now they are blasting off.  Gold heading to $10k and Silver $200 by 2028. I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years. 1f600
proteinenough
proteinenough

REPS : 203

Back to top Go down

I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years. Empty Re: I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years.

Post by Kiop Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

Mariomiami
this you?

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years. Empty Re: I wish the Misc listened to me on Gold and Silver over the years.

Post by GuineaDago585 Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

I have a little bit, nothing to get rich off. 

Personally I wish I listened to the OG crypto bros on the misc. I was looking at a web archive page from 2014 and saw a thread about dogecoin. 6 years before it took off. Imagine what could’ve been.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

Back to top Go down

Post by proteinenough Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:16 am

No. You don't remember my annual Financial Prosperity threads starting December 2013, frequent posts in the Precious Metals megathread?
proteinenough
proteinenough

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:33 am

proteinenough wrote:No.  You don't remember my annual Financial Prosperity threads starting December 2013, frequent posts in the Precious Metals megathread?
no,srs
i dont even go to page 3
or even dig in megathreads
used to follow the bitcoin thread for a year or too,but find it hard to buy and save in a coldwallet ass.
so left it behind.

GuineaDago585 wrote:I have a little bit, nothing to get rich off. 

Personally I wish I listened to the OG crypto bros on the misc. I was looking at a web archive page from 2014 and saw a thread about dogecoin. 6 years before it took off. Imagine what could’ve been.

investing or speculating?
investing demands patience,strong projection
and the ability to maintain it and average over your assets
aka if you bought @ 1 dollar you can average at 0.5?

the same goes for buyingland/property

takes a span of 3+ years to florish.

easy said than done, dont blame yourself
and paper trade to excel and improve
and have something to tweek about your self.
in the ass

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by HGHgutpump Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:31 pm

Same. I'm not sure why I waited so long. New chain just came in tho. Planning my next shipment from JMbullion here pretty soon.
HGHgutpump
HGHgutpump

REPS : 552

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugsToGetBig Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:33 pm

you shilled crypto much more than you shilled precious metals boyo lets be honest

DrugsToGetBig
DrugsToGetBig

REPS : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:38 pm

Bought gold many years ago, like 2011, when gold was about $1600/oz. Got it in coins too that were worth about that. Anyways, the value barely went up and then started to sink, stagnated, came back up but just stayed stagnate. So now, worth a little less than a third more, which is great but we are talking about 13 years and a 30-35% return is trash. Sure, people who bought a year ago could have gotten about the same return, but you never really know.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by proteinenough Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:15 pm

DrugsToGetBig wrote:you shilled crypto much more than you shilled precious metals boyo lets be honest

Mistakes were made. Crying or Very sad
proteinenough
proteinenough

Back to top Go down

Post by floridaman Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:57 pm

I listened and got a BB platinum membership. Money flushed son
floridaman
floridaman

REPS : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down