misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women are unable to think without using emotion

+6
ByzantineReborn
Cheetos Guy
Max_Wren
Insidemane
Kiop
ConTroLlFreaKK
10 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Women are unable to think without using emotion Empty Women are unable to think without using emotion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:15 pm

Which is why they should've never been allowed to vote. Would you allow a toddler the right to vote? I don't think so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Women are unable to think without using emotion Empty Re: Women are unable to think without using emotion

Post by ConTroLlFreaKK Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:18 pm

Doesn't the average woman have a higher IQ than the average man?

The world needs more humanity and consideration of our fellow man.
ConTroLlFreaKK

REPS : 173

Kiop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Women are unable to think without using emotion Empty Re: Women are unable to think without using emotion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:24 pm

ConTroLlFreaKK wrote:Doesn't the average woman have a higher IQ than the average man?

The world needs more humanity and consideration of our fellow man.

Wrong. The average for both sexes is the same, it's just women's level of intelligence tends to congregate to the mean (ie you will rarely find a retarded or genius woman, most are just average). Thinking with your emotion doesn't necessarily make you dumber, it just means you will score less on logic, but they do tend to outperform men in the vocabulary section.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:33 pm

agree, they are drenched
in prolactin and estrogen.
from head to toe. and they
dont take a NO.

REPS : 1570

ZefBrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidemane Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:36 pm

Women only mature once they stop getting ANY attention (like 55+)

REPS : 1276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:38 pm

Insidemane wrote:Women only mature once they stop getting ANY attention (like 55+)

By that age, they're completely bitter. But I think they're slightly more rational, because their estrogen levels have fallen off a cliff. The reason why men are able to reason using logic is due to exposure to testosterone in the womb. It's also why we tend to do better in visualization exercises and pursue professions such as engineering whereas females excel in customer-service roles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Wren Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:39 pm

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:Which is why they should've never been allowed to vote. Would you allow a toddler the right to vote? I don't think so.

I've worked with techie women way more capable & smart than me, so unfortunately I can't endorse this, much as i'd like to.

REPS : 1119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:44 pm

Max_Wren wrote:
Fitmisc's Bane wrote:Which is why they should've never been allowed to vote. Would you allow a toddler the right to vote? I don't think so.

I've worked with techie women way more capable & smart than me, so unfortunately I can't endorse this, much as i'd like to.

What's your IQ? You're mistaking competence for conscientiousness. Girls tend to do better in school than boys because they care more and have a better work ethic. Society makes them believe that they're special unicorn when they're really not, that's where the entitlement comes from.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Wren Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:37 pm

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:

What's your IQ? You're mistaking competence for conscientiousness. Girls tend to do better in school than boys because they care more and have a better work ethic. Society makes them believe that they're special unicorn when they're really not, that's where the entitlement comes from.

No idea about my IQ probably average on a good day. But they had way more advanced computer language skills than me to set up a functional system and import data from another legacy system. The new system in question including a functioning payroll for thousands of people.

REPS : 1119

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:24 pm

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
Reality is girls are simply better at sitting down and following orders because of the old tribal evolution. Men went out and hunted while the women stayed home and cooked and took care of children.

REPS : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by ByzantineReborn Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:41 pm

Women are also attracted to evil
There is a reason why they get off on serial killers etc
ByzantineReborn
ByzantineReborn

REPS : 390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:46 pm

ByzantineReborn wrote:Women are also attracted to evil

It's cause serial killers are go-getters who embody "The end justifies the means" mindset. This is the elure of the toxic bad boy. Once they go through dozens of bad boys, they'll complain about there not being any good men at 35 on TikTok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:
ByzantineReborn wrote:Women are also attracted to evil

It's cause serial killers are go-getters who embody "The end justifies the means" mindset. This is the elure of the toxic bad boy. Once they go through dozens of bad boys, they'll complain about there not being any good men at 35 on TikTok.
They're the ultimate alpha chads. Another thing that goes back to old tribal instincts, desiring a man that can kill and get shit done.

REPS : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Misc Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:58 am

I've met women who think rationally and are pretty damn intelligent

It's just rare
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

REPS : 1003

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:10 am

Cheetos Guy wrote:They're the ultimate alpha chads. Another thing that goes back to old tribal instincts, desiring a man that can kill and get shit done.
Serial killers are cowards that mostly target women because they're much easier to overcome physically. They don't kill to get things done, they do it because they're losers and that's the only sort of control the can exert over others, and they get off on that. It's gross and pathetic.

Women attracted to these sort of men are idiots, and that honestly makes a strong case for the OP.

REPS : 673

ByzantineReborn and ZefBrah like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zeppzrevolution Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:41 am

Guest wrote:Which is why they should've never been allowed to vote. Would you allow a toddler the right to vote? I don't think so.

zeppzrevolution
zeppzrevolution

REPS : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by JTMiscer Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:59 pm

zeppzrevolution wrote:
Guest wrote:Which is why they should've never been allowed to vote. Would you allow a toddler the right to vote? I don't think so.

Accurate. These brain dead sloots talking about vibes and brat summer when voting for the leader of the free world
JTMiscer
JTMiscer

REPS : 274

zeppzrevolution and Hector the Fire God like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down