misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me

5 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me Empty Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me

Post by MarioMiami305 Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:42 am

It happened Sunday afternoon and it's going viral with over 100k view srs.

He called me a animal and sob in Arabic as I was leaving.

Clogged the toilet wjth a massive shit that caused a huge mess along with a lot of toilet paper ot was brutal.

In the middle of my shit he knocked. When I finished he was waiting outside to clean it to I guess he saw it. Then Rae after me

Brutal

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFF9nKoB/
MarioMiami305
MarioMiami305

REPS : 66

jasonw1178, MarioMiami305 and fuzzy like this post

Back to top Go down

Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me Empty Re: Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me

Post by ByzantineReborn Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:58 pm

hahahaha must be that butter and raw meat diet
ByzantineReborn
ByzantineReborn

REPS : 154

Back to top Go down

Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me Empty Re: Clogged a dunkin donuts toilet and employee got mad at me

Post by coast2coastam Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:20 pm

How'd the employee know you clogged it fast enough to try to stop you in the parking lot? Did you tell him you did, then hang around?
coast2coastam
coast2coastam

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMiami305 Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:49 pm

coast2coastam wrote:How'd the employee know you clogged it fast enough to try to stop you in the parking lot? Did you tell him you did, then hang around?

Did u read the thread?

He knocked in the middle of my shit, and then was outside when I left because he was cleaning it and saw me .
MarioMiami305
MarioMiami305

REPS : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:51 pm

MarioMiami305 wrote:
coast2coastam wrote:How'd the employee know you clogged it fast enough to try to stop you in the parking lot? Did you tell him you did, then hang around?

Did u read the thread?

He knocked in the middle of my shit, and then was outside when I left because he was cleaning it and saw me .
Oh I see, yeah. I read it yesterday, and forgot when I came back in to reply today.
coast2coastam
coast2coastam

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:41 pm

This is true misc content.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:57 am

just lol at trying to stop your car
fuzzy
fuzzy

REPS : 419

fuzzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum