misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any bros betting on the US election?

Go down

Any bros betting on the US election? Empty Any bros betting on the US election?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:55 pm

$2000 on Kamala srs

No way she will lose with all the migrants that have been brought in during the BDPump administration.

Going to post a picture of my cake come Nov 6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Any bros betting on the US election? Empty Re: Any bros betting on the US election?

Post by LeckMichAmArsch Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:16 pm

Yes

https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t265-how-much-are-you-maga-phaggots-betting-on-trump

TL;DR $1,300 on Trump but intend to make it ~$2K before election day.
LeckMichAmArsch
LeckMichAmArsch

REPS : 227

Back to top Go down

Any bros betting on the US election? Empty Re: Any bros betting on the US election?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:23 pm

LeckMichAmArsch wrote:Yes

https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t265-how-much-are-you-maga-phaggots-betting-on-trump

TL;DR $1,300 on Trump but intend to make it ~$2K before election day.

I refuse to believe he can win given the whole narrative is against him. Even a demented octogenarian trounced him last time. I honestly think part of why the whole pandemic was orchestrated (apart from being a compliance test) was to discredit Trump and ruin any Republican's chance of winning for the next few decades.

It doesn't matter much, the damage has been done, the Republicans (basically centrists now) will keep going left to keep up with the times in order to appeal to the sensible non-full Marxist liberals. It's basically over. Trump is actually saying he's going to protect the Lgbtq community from foreign forces lol. How very conservative of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down