misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane how far you can get just doing the basics

2 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Insane how far you can get just doing the basics Empty Insane how far you can get just doing the basics

Post by JackyChin Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:14 pm

In any activity. Obviously not talking about the elite Olympic athlete surgeon CEOs.

But it's amazing how many people get way ahead of themselves doing what feels good or fun rather than the most simple basic steps.

For example I made it to the top 5 high schoolers in my state playing an instrument. All I did was my parents forced me to practice 30 minutes per day. I didn't even actively practice, I basically just played songs over and over whatever I felt like for 30 minutes.

Top in the state.

Anonymous
JackyChin

Back to top Go down

Insane how far you can get just doing the basics Empty Re: Insane how far you can get just doing the basics

Post by zere0wn Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:53 pm

anyone who isn't an idiot can get 90th percentile at anything with effort
zere0wn
zere0wn

REPS : 110

Back to top Go down

Insane how far you can get just doing the basics Empty Re: Insane how far you can get just doing the basics

Post by HGHgutpump Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:48 am

Agreed. A little effort goes as long way
HGHgutpump
HGHgutpump

REPS : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum