misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry...

2 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry... Empty The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry...

Post by AMOG Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:46 pm

Basically we were talking about street-safety in general.  This guy's girlfriend said..."it's not easy out there for a beautiful woman!"

So I said..."did something happen to someone you know???" i was being totally serious.  She then ran out of the kitchen and was pissed off and apparently was crying about it.

My friend said that she was referring to HERSELF as the hypothetical beautiful woman.  Like not in a million years would I think a non-beautiful, dead-average-looking woman would refer to herself as being beautiful.  I get it...everyone's wife and girlfriend is referred to as cute at the least and beautiful at the most.  Likely neither is true.  But "average" isn't such an acceptable adjective to describe a woman.

Last edited by AMOG on Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AMOG
AMOG

REPS : 287

MagicBear, LeckMichAmArsch and SpeakethTruth like this post

Back to top Go down

The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry... Empty Re: The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry...

Post by SpeakethTruth Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:22 am

Fookin lol you cheeky kunt.
SpeakethTruth
SpeakethTruth

REPS : 231

Back to top Go down

The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry... Empty Re: The time I inadvertently said something that made my friend's girlfriend cry...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down