misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)

+13
ClivesTricep
OneLegSquats
cuminmebro
MarioMiami305
John Vee 73
WHChampion
Maestro
GaryRidgway
zere0wn
Offwhitebrah
Wasp9166
Kiop
GuineaDago585
17 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)

Post by Wasp9166 Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 0:17

ClivesTricep wrote:I seriously think somebody should open a fitness store, do an official forum with effort into it, try to make money, even sell some advertising space, ask Miscers to donate (I would) and compete with BB.com. Attaching a forum to a store may also get organic traffic. Resell supps or something.

Smaht brah, you interested?

it's the best recourse.

Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)  - Page 2 BMxxTr3
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Back to top Go down

Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bodybuilding.com needs to suffer the consequences (srs)

Post by AWillis Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 0:27

what a bunch of retards. it cost them literally nothing to keep the forum open. they already have their own servers for the online store. unless they needed to downgrade to some $1 a month plan to save on expenditure

REPS : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 0:30

You can spam the fk out of that sign up BTW

I just signed up with fuckyou@gmail.com

Have at it boys

https://shop.bodybuilding.com/pages/forum
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 1:21

GuineaDago585 wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:It's not realistic to assume that half of those were alts, somebody logged out and logged back in to check in.

We had realistically a few thousand people who would post on a monthly basis, and probably 10,000+ who viewed weekly on the Misc.

I think so too. Bodybuilding.com underestimated how many people were truly invested in their platform.

I agree. Obviously it wasn't as active as it once was but there was still a solid amount of traffic coming to that forum. The running joke was that there were only a couple dozen active miscers but if you really think about it with threads getting made and replies to those threads there was at least a 1000 people posting fairly regularly. Then you add in the people who came and viewed but didn't post.

I'm glad everyone tried to make alternative forums but the reality is these places are never going to last. There's no reason for any traffic to come to this forum. Little by little people will drop off from this place and it's already pathetically small as it is.

Sad times. Seriously.
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 1:42

TryingMen wrote:
GuineaDago585 wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:It's not realistic to assume that half of those were alts, somebody logged out and logged back in to check in.

We had realistically a few thousand people who would post on a monthly basis, and probably 10,000+ who viewed weekly on the Misc.

I think so too. Bodybuilding.com underestimated how many people were truly invested in their platform.

I agree. Obviously it wasn't as active as it once was but there was still a solid amount of traffic coming to that forum. The running joke was that there were only a couple dozen active miscers but if you really think about it with threads getting made and replies to those threads there was at least a 1000 people posting fairly regularly. Then you add in the people who came and viewed but didn't post.

I'm glad everyone tried to make alternative forums but the reality is these places are never going to last. There's no reason for any traffic to come to this forum. Little by little people will drop off from this place and it's already pathetically small as it is.

Sad times. Seriously.

Get to work homo
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

misc :: Misc

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum