misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even if bb brings the forums back...

+16
coast2coastam
Wasp9166
ClivesTricep
CrimsonSteel
OneLegSquats
GuineaDago585
ruaware
IAMBEE
Fithorst
chalup
TryingMen
GaryRidgway
Goobrah
Lefticle
pushfatkids
cuminmebro
20 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Even if bb brings the forums back... Empty Even if bb brings the forums back...

Post by cuminmebro Yesterday at 9:01

It should be obvious to everyone that it's not in miscers best interest to go back. By all means, archive what you want (if it would be possible) but refuse to post. It's time to rip the bandaid off and move on.

I am sure I'm with a lot of other miscers that would help financially to setup something permanently on vbulletin. Either upfront costs or monthly contribution. A misc forum built and ran by miscers is the only way to restore the glory of the misc.

The domain name will be important along with getting the word out. Reps would need to be reset. I think og miscers should have a way to claim their usernames back too. Mods can't be gigantic faggots. The most important thing will be generation of new and novel content to drive people to the site. Any dev op brahs here want to start the framework? What do you retards want to see on new misc?
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

REPS : 418

coast2coastam, ByzantineReborn and Chasbrah like this post

Back to top Go down

Even if bb brings the forums back... Empty Re: Even if bb brings the forums back...

Post by GuineaDago585 Yesterday at 9:14

I feel like Bizee saved an archive so maybe we could work with him to rebuild the misc on our own site.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 604

Back to top Go down

Even if bb brings the forums back... Empty Re: Even if bb brings the forums back...

Post by pushfatkids Yesterday at 9:15

I just want to view the archived or old threads.
pushfatkids
pushfatkids

REPS : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefticle Yesterday at 9:16

You misspelled “phaggot”…..
Lefticle
Lefticle

REPS : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Yesterday at 10:30

GuineaDago585 wrote:I feel like Bizee saved an archive so maybe we could work with him to rebuild the misc on our own site.

Know if they are on numisc yet? Or if anyone has a way to contact them? IIRC we have devopbrah here who seems to be willing to put something together.
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidemane Yesterday at 10:52

yall need to move on, sound like a bunch of sloots still fawning over chad that pumped and dumped them
Insidemane
Insidemane

REPS : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by cuminmebro Yesterday at 11:12

Insidemane wrote:yall need to move on, sound like a bunch of sloots still fawning over chad that pumped and dumped them

uhhh we are talking about moving on and not going back to the old misc broski
cuminmebro
cuminmebro

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Yesterday at 11:14

I’d go back no cap
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 373

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Yesterday at 11:21

Goobrah wrote:I’d go back no cap

We all would
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

REPS : 801

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Yesterday at 11:50

I'm 100% crawling back
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by chalup Yesterday at 12:18

GaryRidgway wrote:
Goobrah wrote:I’d go back no cap

We all would

nah, im done after the pajeets trolling me in email. I don't think the forums are coming back period tho
chalup
chalup

REPS : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithorst Yesterday at 12:21

If they bring it back it will be a completely different forum with a different feel and probably much stricter moderation. So basically it will never come back.
Fithorst
Fithorst

REPS : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMBEE Yesterday at 12:36

TryingMen wrote:I'm 100% crawling back

The fucking pajeets own you.
IAMBEE
IAMBEE

REPS : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by ruaware Yesterday at 12:59

Whenever I needed advice or recommendations on anything in life, I'd always first check on the misc. I'd google "(whatever question I had) misc bodybuilding". Usually, would always find my answer on a 10-year-old thread. That's what I miss about the forums, endless information that could literally answer all of your questions straight to the point with no fluff and no searching around on google
ruaware
ruaware

REPS : 57

Travis and Insidemane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaDago585 Yesterday at 13:05

cuminmebro wrote:
GuineaDago585 wrote:I feel like Bizee saved an archive so maybe we could work with him to rebuild the misc on our own site.

Know if they are on numisc yet? Or if anyone has a way to contact them? IIRC we have devopbrah here who seems to be willing to put something together.
Not sure mane. 

We do have one archive saved lmao.

Even if bb brings the forums back... TjBsE9j

Word is the rate this guy series is being held for sale to the highest bidder.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by OneLegSquats Yesterday at 13:16

What archive? All the best threads are pre 2020 but Misc got wiped clean after then anyways

OneLegSquats
OneLegSquats

REPS : 165

OneLegSquats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonSteel Yesterday at 15:11

Maybe the real misc was the friends we made along the way, all along.

Nah but srs, hope someone has it all archived. Specifically remember the 2007 - 2011 era being hilarious.
CrimsonSteel
CrimsonSteel

REPS : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Yesterday at 15:13

After what they just did

Saying you'd go back is the most beta sh

But I'm not surprised
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Insidemane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidemane Yesterday at 15:24

Wasp9166 wrote:After what they just did

But I'm not surprised
Strong this

Tossed y’all suckers to the curb like a used rubber and y’all still wanna be loyal to them? Mark ass bitches

I always hated the mods for perming me, but my beef was solely with the mods and I always made that clear

But now that the developers/owners pulled that BS with so much as a closing date, that place is dead to me
Insidemane
Insidemane

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ClivesTricep Yesterday at 15:33

I'd help contribute
ClivesTricep
ClivesTricep

REPS : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Yesterday at 15:58

But I'm not surprised

This forum is just a collection of losers though. On bodybuilding.com it was losers who lifted. Sort of.

Yeah I'm going back if they open back up stay mad
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Yesterday at 16:09

TryingMen wrote:

But I'm not surprised

This forum is just a collection of losers though. On bodybuilding.com it was losers who lifted. Sort of.

So far ,the only losers I see are you and inside man

Smh
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Yesterday at 16:11

Insidemane wrote:

But I'm not surprised
Strong this

Tossed y’all suckers to the curb like a used rubber and y’all still wanna be loyal to them? Mark ass bitches

I always hated the mods for perming me, but my beef was solely with the mods and I always made that clear

But now that the developers/owners pulled that BS with so much as a closing date, that place is dead to me
A large company is never your friend, that's the corporate world. The same way some big company will fire someone who's been a handworker and loyal for decades a year or two before retirement, the same way bb.com doesn't give a single fuk about us. It's all about money. That forum wasn't run as a hobby by someone who actually cares about bodybuilding, it was corporate. Maybe it was somewhat true when Ryan DeLuca owned it, but those days are long gone.

The covid scam exasperated this because the government dumped so much printed emoney into private equity and they bought up everything they could, and now they're running companies into the ground trying to squeeze every penny they can out of what they bought. They bought up companies, real estate, even youtube channels.

REPS : 481

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Insidemane Yesterday at 17:03

Wasp9166 wrote:
TryingMen wrote:

But I'm not surprised

So far ,the only losers I see are you and inside man

Smh
trying men is a dork, phaggot is talking about wanting miscers that lift when hes never posted a lifting thread himself

i actually lift and live a pretty normal life, I just like 16 year olds (which is legal here btw)

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Yesterday at 17:14

Fithorst wrote:If they bring it back it will be a completely different forum with a different feel and probably much stricter moderation. So basically it will never come back.

This. I’d check it out, but tours over.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next