misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

+20
Dr. Misc
Dogkrack
N0rds
CrimsonSteel
Offwhitebrah
Freeburn
MikeLowrrrey
BigElephant
PrehistoricUFO
godfrd
AWillis
jasonw1178
Kiop
TryingMen
Zackad
Goobrah
ItsJohnLBoyo
OneLegSquats
Insidemane
MarioMiami305
24 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) Empty The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

Post by MarioMiami305 Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:10 pm

Crazy to what america has turned into.

The American dream is now to make enough money to live nowhere near blacks and minorities.

Brutal.
MarioMiami305
MarioMiami305

REPS : 251

havoc00, jasonw1178, PrehistoricUFO, Dogkrack, CrookedDink and mryamamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) Empty Re: The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

Post by Insidemane Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:21 pm

black that would never live around blacks checking in

REPS : 1275

ectobruh likes this post

Back to top Go down

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) Empty Re: The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

Post by OneLegSquats Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:24 pm

Yup it's practically a third world country these days. Land of the cucks

OneLegSquats
OneLegSquats

REPS : 320

OneLegSquats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:29 pm

I feel like JohnnyDeep should be on here to add his input to this thread
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

coast2coastam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 pm

Ain’t no good ever come from having a nigga next door
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 927

Suave_2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackad Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:31 pm

to be fair that was p much always the american dream once slavery was outlawed
Zackad
Zackad

REPS : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:52 pm

That's always been the American dream though lmao

Europeans have been trying to get either get away from them or enslave them since the beginning of time.

When you're superior you're just superior. You don't see Great Whites swimming with Mako sharks for "diversity" do you?
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:13 pm

I cry when I see what Detroit has become. Used to be the GOAT for Car Building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:17 pm

scary, srs

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:23 pm

Lived in some apartments that allowed in those on assistance. Never again.

The smell of neighbor's foreign cooking. Hearing their language spoken loudly. Then joggers everywhere, with nothing to do except watch people at all hours except early in the morning. Cars/apartments broken into on the usual. Sitting on the steps blocking the way where you have to step between them and they are just hoping you step on their shoes or newports so they can go ape chit. Lots of noise. Unruly delinquent kids unsupervised.

Even a lot of regular neighborhoods, if it's lower middle class you have people and their little kids that aren't taught manners or any rules riding in the middle of the street and through your yard. Groups of teenagers wandering around all hours of the night.

Found out the land behind my neighborhood was sold to a developer that is on schedule to build big homes where the cheapest houses are just shy of $500K but most of them are in the mid-high 6's to 1M mark. I really rather the land not be developed but I was afraid they would build apartments back there. Buddy of mine sold his house last year after only living there a couple years when he found out about apartments being built right next to his neighborhood, not luxury apartments, typical apartments that turn into jogger nests.

jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by AWillis Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 pm

and you have dumb fucking liberals welcoming them in - 3rd world'ers that cannot speak english and cannot integrate.

RIP american dream - all by design

REPS : 1113

Back to top Go down

Post by godfrd Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 pm

So we're doing this thing where we pretend mario is white again?
godfrd
godfrd

REPS : 362

Chasbrah and MikeLowrrrey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PrehistoricUFO Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:17 pm

godfrd wrote:So we're doing this thing where we pretend mario is white again?

You're doing the thing where you know the subject matter is indisputable, so you try to misdirect the topic? Lmao. Thanks for coming out.

Inb4 you start attacking Italians instead of addressing the OP's point.
PrehistoricUFO
PrehistoricUFO

REPS : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by godfrd Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:41 pm

PrehistoricUFO wrote:

You're doing the thing where you know the subject matter is indisputable, so you try to misdirect the topic? Lmao. Thanks for coming out.

I didn't mean because he's Italian. It's because he's clearly a Mexican larping as an Italian. I am Italian and posted my 23 and me on the original misc as proof.

I have been very lucky in life with regards to my finances. I don't have to live with the riff raff, and that includes not only blacks in the ghettos, but also whites in the trailer parks, and Mexicans in the barrios.
godfrd
godfrd

Chasbrah and MikeLowrrrey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigElephant Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:25 am

I'll preface this by saying I think every race would be better off if they only lived among their own kind. Along with people of the same religion, culture, et cetera.

America is fucked in that regard at this point though and there is no way to go back. Only possible way would be to turn certain states into white states, black states, Latino states, and then have Christians states, Jewish states. That's not a good solution though because lot of people won't want to move or don't have the resources to do so, some people's employment is tied to their location, stuff like that. Pushing America (and all of the west at this point) to be more and more diverse was a mistake. Countries naturally used to just be relatively homogenous. Yeah there were always going to be some blacks here because of slavery, and ideally the US wouldn't have imported slaves to begin with. However given that condition, the worst thing our government did to lead to the current situation was the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. With that the quotas were abolished and certain forces pushed for heavy immigration from Central/South America, Africa, and the Middle East.

Fast forward to the present and not only are all these incompatible peoples and cultures forced together, but media pushes their buttons and not only pits them against each other but also encourages the worst in all of these groups. IE the degeneration of black culture - rap and hood culture that encourages beating women, doing/selling drugs, gangbanging; as opposed to what black culture used to be, great classical and jazz artists and even respectable pop artists. They do the same thing to Latino culture and even white culture. Then there's the general hyper sexualization of everyone.

I would venture to guess that most people on here have had at least some positive experiences with blacks and hispanics. Not sure about Middle Easterners; I personally have had no interactions with them. My point is most of us probable want to avoid certain types of these people, we just extend it to entire racial groups at this point because the problem behaviors have become so prevalent. The two black guys I've been friends with are both intelligent, made an effort to improve themselves with education, aren't criminals, and are overall productive members of society. These are guys I would have no problem having a drink with, working with, watching a game with. The problem is that these types of people are increasingly less common in comparison with the other end of the spectrum: the stereotypical 85er who hates white people, demonizes his peers who try to better themselves legitimately, is a criminal, bleeds off welfare, or any combination of these.

Extend that to any other race at this point as well. Pajeet doctors/engineers are mostly harmless. The majority of Pajeet imports however are socially inept sexual deviants. Many Latinos are hard working and devout religious individuals. Some are lazy AF though and many are gang or cartel members. We shouldn't be importing Middle Easterners at all as their culture is incompatible with ours.

REPS : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLowrrrey Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:14 pm

godfrd wrote:
PrehistoricUFO wrote:

I didn't mean because he's Italian. It's because he's clearly a Mexican larping as an Italian. I am Italian and posted my 23 and me on the original misc as proof.

I have been very lucky in life with regards to my finances.  I don't have to live with the riff raff, and that includes not only blacks in the ghettos, but also whites in the trailer parks, and Mexicans in the barrios.

Mario has got to be a basement dweller or poor. He's always complaining about his living situation. It's the same talking points over and over. Not to mention he eats raw meat probably because he can't afford to cook.

I live near whites, blacks, and Mexicans and none are ghetto. My neighborhood is quiet. I've been to upper class black neighborhoods and not ghetto folks are around.

Mario,

Why don't get a better paying job so you can move to a safe quiet neighborhood?
MikeLowrrrey
MikeLowrrrey

REPS : 322

Chasbrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by godfrd Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:29 pm

MikeLowrrrey wrote:
godfrd wrote:
PrehistoricUFO wrote:

I have been very lucky in life with regards to my finances.  I don't have to live with the riff raff, and that includes not only blacks in the ghettos, but also whites in the trailer parks, and Mexicans in the barrios.

Mario has got to be a basement dweller or poor. He's always complaining about his living situation. It's the same talking points over and over. Not to mention he eats raw meat probably because he can't afford to cook.

I live near whites, blacks, and Mexicans and none are ghetto. My neighborhood is quiet. I've been to upper class black neighborhoods and not ghetto folks are around.

Mario,

He already did. He recently moved to Hoboken. Problem is he has lived most of his life in Newark. I grew up in Newark, it's one of the worst shitholes in the country.

I worked my ass off and joined the military to get out of Newark. But once I did, I realized that things aren't like they are in Newark in most of the country. I live in a very diverse area now, but it's also a very wealthy area, and no one acts like a degenerate around here.

PrehistoricUFO lives in Paterson, which is also ghetto as hell. He needs to move to a more affluent area.
godfrd
godfrd

MikeLowrrrey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLowrrrey Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:47 pm

godfrd wrote:
MikeLowrrrey wrote:
godfrd wrote:
PrehistoricUFO wrote:

Mario,

He already did. He recently moved to Hoboken. Problem is he has lived most of his life in Newark. I grew up in Newark, it's one of the worst shitholes in the country.

I worked my ass off and joined the military to get out of Newark. But once I did, I realized that things aren't like they are in Newark in most of the country. I live in a very diverse area now, but it's also a very wealthy area, and no one acts like a degenerate around here.

PrehistoricUFO lives in Paterson, which is also ghetto as hell. He needs to move to a more affluent area.

I doubt they're living that much better if they're creating the same topics over and over again.

America is still number. Not many places with the same living standards and freedoms as us. And I'm around several different races, all were cool good people.
MikeLowrrrey
MikeLowrrrey

REPS : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeburn Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:54 pm

Just depends where you are

I live in a really nice town with a top 75 highschool in the country or something (idk they used to brag about it)

The black people in my town aren't the same as the black people an hour away in Paterson or Newark lol.

I live near alot of pajeets and Asians and I don't mind it at all. They are very passive as neighbors. I shop at the Indian produce place and the Asian grocery store regularly (h-mart is goated). Lots of incredible food around here too.

Ngl tho the Indians kinda stink in the summer. The no deodorant thing is kinda wild. I actually don't go to the Indian produce place when it's hot out because of this.

NJ resident BTW.
Freeburn
Freeburn

REPS : 458

Chasbrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Offwhitebrah Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:57 pm

Some blacks have moved in across me, i'm trying to put a plan in place to get them evicted out of their home via the HoA. I'm trying to keep the neighborhood as while and Asian as possible Any ideas?
Offwhitebrah
Offwhitebrah

REPS : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by OneLegSquats Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:26 pm

Offwhitebrah wrote:Some blacks have moved in across me, i'm trying to put a plan in place to get them evicted out of their home via the HoA. I'm trying to keep the neighborhood as while and Asian as possible  Any ideas?

Your home instantly lost like 50k in value thanks to them srs. I'd be so pissed if it was me

OneLegSquats
OneLegSquats

REPS : 320

OneLegSquats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonSteel Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:57 pm

Some black people are cool, others suck, like any other race. The real issue is the media and woke faggots trying to claim holding black criminals accountable is "racism." Get the fuck outta here with that retard shit.

Fact of the matter is, the only reason I have borderline racist opinions is because I was driven to research statistics after the anti-white sentiment, the critical race theory, and the identity politics were force-fed to us all for years and years. Let's just say the research fundamentally flies in the face of what woke faggots think.

I miss the 90s, back when "racism" and "sexism" were just stupid jokes like "How do you drown a blonde? Put a scratch n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool." All this collectivism is retarded, individuals are individuals.
CrimsonSteel
CrimsonSteel

REPS : 252

BigElephant likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigElephant Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:52 pm

CrimsonSteel wrote:Some black people are cool, others suck, like any other race. The real issue is the media and woke faggots trying to claim holding black criminals accountable is "racism." Get the fuck outta here with that retard shit.

Fact of the matter is, the only reason I have borderline racist opinions is because I was driven to research statistics after the anti-white sentiment, the critical race theory, and the identity politics were force-fed to us all for years and years. Let's just say the research fundamentally flies in the face of what woke faggots think.

I miss the 90s, back when "racism" and "sexism" were just stupid jokes like "How do you drown a blonde? Put a scratch n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool." All this collectivism is retarded, individuals are individuals.

Yeah I don't think today's crowd would survive in the schools of the 90s or 2000s. People weren't dropping n bombs or anything (well except for my one friend but he only did it because our black friend wasn't butthurt about it) but racist jokes were all fair game. If someone told a racist or offensive joke about you/your group, you told one back and then everyone had a good laugh. Everyone got called a phaggot or a retard at least a couple times a day.

I guess I should say this applies for boys only. I have no idea what the females talked about. Some females sat at our lunch table briefly, one of them was a GF of one of my friends. My other friend was like "just a warning we're gonna be talking about titties and vaginas." They were cool about it but none stayed at the table for longer than a semester. That could have been a case of lunch periods not lining up though.
BigElephant
BigElephant

REPS : 393

CrimsonSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by N0rds Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:56 pm

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) VdNtRYy

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) ReBxBDH

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) SEshylD

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) NGwmrjt
N0rds
N0rds

REPS : 348

ectobruh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:09 pm

One could argue it was over for America the moment they decided they'd bring over slaves from Africa. It was just a matter of time till someone was going to emancipate them. The final mistake was not segregating or deporting them. It's a well-known fact that multicultural societies fail, just look at Brazil, USA, South Africa and so on.

People from different races think differently, it's why Europe evolved differently from Africa. While Europeans might prefer to use indoor plumbing, Indians prefer using the Ganges or the street curb for defecating.

The government wants a weak society that won't stand up to their tyranny. Why would people who have nothing in common band together for a common goal? Typical Jewish divide and conquer machination.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next