misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

+20
Dr. Misc
Dogkrack
N0rds
CrimsonSteel
Offwhitebrah
Freeburn
MikeLowrrrey
BigElephant
PrehistoricUFO
godfrd
AWillis
jasonw1178
Kiop
TryingMen
Zackad
Goobrah
ItsJohnLBoyo
OneLegSquats
Insidemane
MarioMiami305
24 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 Empty Re: The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

Post by Dogkrack Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:41 pm

the american dream for them and the niggers the jews brought here is to leech off of Whites

we need a new Hitler
Dogkrack
Dogkrack

REPS : 266

DevilMayRage likes this post

Back to top Go down

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 Empty Re: The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs)

Post by Dr. Misc Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:09 am

BigElephant wrote:I'll preface this by saying I think every race would be better off if they only lived among their own kind. Along with people of the same religion, culture, et cetera.

America is fucked in that regard at this point though and there is no way to go back. Only possible way would be to turn certain states into white states, black states, Latino states, and then have Christians states, Jewish states. That's not a good solution though because lot of people won't want to move or don't have the resources to do so, some people's employment is tied to their location, stuff like that. Pushing America (and all of the west at this point) to be more and more diverse was a mistake. Countries naturally used to just be relatively homogenous. Yeah there were always going to be some blacks here because of slavery, and ideally the US wouldn't have imported slaves to begin with. However given that condition, the worst thing our government did to lead to the current situation was the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. With that the quotas were abolished and certain forces pushed for heavy immigration from Central/South America, Africa, and the Middle East.

Fast forward to the present and not only are all these incompatible peoples and cultures forced together, but media pushes their buttons and not only pits them against each other but also encourages the worst in all of these groups. IE the degeneration of black culture - rap and hood culture that encourages beating women, doing/selling drugs, gangbanging; as opposed to what black culture used to be, great classical and jazz artists and even respectable pop artists. They do the same thing to Latino culture and even white culture. Then there's the general hyper sexualization of everyone.

I would venture to guess that most people on here have had at least some positive experiences with blacks and hispanics. Not sure about Middle Easterners; I personally have had no interactions with them. My point is most of us probable want to avoid certain types of these people, we just extend it to entire racial groups at this point because the problem behaviors have become so prevalent. The two black guys I've been friends with are both intelligent, made an effort to improve themselves with education, aren't criminals, and are overall productive members of society. These are guys I would have no problem having a drink with, working with, watching a game with. The problem is that these types of people are increasingly less common in comparison with the other end of the spectrum: the stereotypical 85er who hates white people, demonizes his peers who try to better themselves legitimately, is a criminal, bleeds off welfare, or any combination of these.

Extend that to any other race at this point as well. Pajeet doctors/engineers are mostly harmless. The majority of Pajeet imports however are socially inept sexual deviants. Many Latinos are hard working and devout religious individuals. Some are lazy AF though and many are gang or cartel members. We shouldn't be importing Middle Easterners at all as their culture is incompatible with ours.

Most of my experiences with people of other races are good and fine. I think people underestimate how normal most people are (regardless of race) and let the internet get to their heads. There are definitely some cultures that breed ignorance and poor behavior, but staying away from poverty areas fixes that.

Anyway, just for entertainment, I'll play devils advocate and argue against this. One benefit of being so multi-ethnic in the US is that the world may see fewer world wars. Imagine if most countries were just one race - it would feel way too competitive and tribal, and would probably result in race vs race wars due to tribalism. That's just obviously sad and not good, regardless of whether you're on the winning or losing side. The worlds police and strongest power being a mix of so many people may have helped reduce some massive tribalistic type world wars.
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

REPS : 1002

Chasbrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Misc Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:12 am

Dogkrack wrote:the american dream for them and the niggers the jews brought here is to leech off of Whites

we need a new Hitler

See, @Smaht brah, this is the type of post that you need to clamp down on if the Misc is to exist anywhere. This right here deserves a good week ban, and if the user is banned multiple times for this and they don't stop, perma-ban them. Make it a hassle to sign up and post stuff like this.

In my opinion, posts like this are essentially the SOLE reason Misc was lost in the first place. If a post like this is reported to the forum owners, they will shut this down as well, in fact most places would have far less tolerance for stuff like this than even the Misc who looked the other way a lot.

If this shit isn't slowed down and moderated, I'll lose hope that we have the right to exist. Our leadership and moderators need to control this.
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

Chasbrah and godfrd like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:14 am

ClivesTricep wrote:
Dogkrack wrote:the american dream for them and the niggers the jews brought here is to leech off of Whites

we need a new Hitler

See, @Smaht brah, this is the type of post that you need to clamp down on if the Misc is to exist anywhere. This right here deserves a good week ban, and if the user is banned multiple times for this and they don't stop, perma-ban them. Make it a hassle to sign up and post stuff like this.

In my opinion, posts like this are essentially the SOLE reason Misc was lost in the first place. If a post like this is reported to the forum owners, they will shut this down as well, in fact most places would have far less tolerance for stuff like this than even the Misc who looked the other way a lot.

If this shit isn't slowed down and moderated, I'll lose hope that we have the right to exist. Our leadership and moderators need to control this.

So you're against freedom of speech and pro-censorship? My, how very communist of you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Misc Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:17 am

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:

we need a new Hitler

So you're against freedom of speech and pro-censorship? My, how very communist of you.

I can't tell if you're trying to sound like an edgy teenager, but if you aren't, I'm pro speech but not the type of speech that is this crazy and that will get the Misc shut down.

I'm pro-Misc, why would you support some shit that gets all this effort eliminated again?
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:20 am

ClivesTricep wrote:
Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:

we need a new Hitler

I can't tell if you're trying to sound like an edgy teenager, but if you aren't, I'm pro speech but not the type of speech that is this crazy and that will get the Misc shut down.

I'm pro-Misc, why would you support some shit that gets all this effort eliminated again?

If you can't voice your opinions on the Internet, where can you voice them? Censorship is a pretty slippery slope, once you start it, it'll only be a matter of time until the platform becomes like old misc or Youtube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:24 am

Do we really want a platform where we have to spell f‎‎‎a‎gg‎‎o‎‎t "phaggot" or fuck "phuck" because of the algorithm censoring you? Say no to censorship. It will only get shut down if we have a whistleblower and another site can always take its place. Who the hell cares?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Misc Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:30 am

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:Do we really want a platform where we have to spell f‎‎‎a‎gg‎‎o‎‎t "phaggot" or fuck "phuck" because of the algorithm censoring you? Say no to censorship. It will only get shut down if we have a whistleblower and another one site can always take its place. Who the hell cares?

You're an idiot if you think the Misc can survive multiple shutdowns.

One or two more and people will lose desire to try to restart everything. Building these forums takes a TON of effort, ask the admin. He's doing it for free, and we already lost a lot of people.

Your dumb fucking desire to say you want another hitler is not a good reason to lose all this. Stop acting like a child. Saying phaggot, that's not that huge of a deal, but talking about wishing for another Hitler and suggesting the genocide of a race is crossing a line that should actually exist.

You massive phaggot.

Stop risking our forums, anyone who supports your childish behavior is NOT one of us.
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

Chasbrah likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:33 am

ClivesTricep wrote:
Fitmisc's Bane wrote:Do we really want a platform where we have to spell f‎‎‎a‎gg‎‎o‎‎t "phaggot" or fuck "phuck" because of the algorithm censoring you? Say no to censorship. It will only get shut down if we have a whistleblower and another one site can always take its place. Who the hell cares?

One or two more and people will lose desire to try to restart everything. Building these forums takes a TON of effort, ask the admin. He's doing it for free, and we already lost a lot of people.

Your dumb fucking desire to say you want another hitler is not a good reason to lose all this. Stop acting like a child. Saying phaggot, that's not that huge of a deal, but talking about wishing for another Hitler and suggesting the genocide of a race is crossing a line that should actually exist.

You massive phaggot.

Stop risking our forums, anyone who supports your childish behavior is NOT one of us.

Well, there's always neanderthal.world. Despite all the far-right comments, it's still never been shut down. I think you're just a sensitive ‎f‎‎a‎g‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎go‎‎t and the reason for old misc's shutdown is pure conjecture. If you want to chat on a politically-correct platform, go to Reddit already. Stop being such a snowflake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Misc Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:52 am

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:

You massive phaggot.

Well, there's always neanderthal.world. Despite all the far-right comments, it's still never been shut down. I think you're just a sensitive ‎f‎‎a‎g‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎go‎‎t and the reason for old misc's shutdown is pure conjecture. If you want to chat on a politically-correct platform, go to Reddit already. Stop being such a snowflake.

I do not at all want a PC forum. I love Misc because it could avoid the PC bullshit.

There's a line, you have to be aware of it.

This place is not owned by us, it's owned by ForuMotion. They will shut it down fast, they do not want their name tarnished with posts about supporting genocide and asking for Hitler. Nor does that represent the Misc.

Don't throw this community under the bus like that brah. That's all. I'm done arguing, let's move on.
Dr. Misc
Dr. Misc

Back to top Go down

Post by ectobruh Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:10 am

N0rds wrote:The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 VdNtRYy

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 ReBxBDH

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 SEshylD

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 NGwmrjt

Lmao absolutely savage lol
ectobruh
ectobruh

REPS : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by ectobruh Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:23 am

Insidemane wrote:black that would never live around blacks checking in

Same. First time I lived in the hood by myself in an apartment complex I was minding my own business when bullets flew through my window for no fuckin reason at 3am. Luckily I had my gun. But then what?? I go to jail for murder??

Fuck jail

NEVER AGAIN.
ectobruh
ectobruh

REPS : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeLowrrrey Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:50 am

we need a new Hitler

I'm not sure why race is constantly brought up every single day. Free speech? I mean yeah but it's the same topics about hating blacks all the time.

Anybody with life experience will assume you're a real life loser with nothing going on if you're constantly posting about racist topics. No normal person satisfied with life is hanging on out on message boards talking race.

Typical racist:
The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 RTX4X1OO-1024x808

The American dream has turned into not living near 3rd worlders and black people (srs) - Page 2 GettyImages-1247183130
MikeLowrrrey
MikeLowrrrey

REPS : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Suave_2000 Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:56 am

hmmmmm isnt OP brown himself?

-Anti imperialist crew
-Go vegan or go bust crew
-Communist Llama crew
Suave_2000
Suave_2000

REPS : 270

Suave_2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Suave_2000 Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:07 am

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:One could argue it was over for America the moment they decided they'd bring over slaves from Africa. It was just a matter of time till someone was going to emancipate them. The final mistake was not segregating or deporting them. It's a well-known fact that multicultural societies fail, just look at Brazil, USA, South Africa and so on.

People from different races think differently, it's why Europe evolved differently from Africa. While Europeans might prefer to use indoor plumbing, Indians prefer using the Ganges or the street curb for defecating.

The government wants a weak society that won't stand up to their tyranny. Why would people who have nothing in common band together for a common goal? Typical Jewish divide and conquer machination.

America has been multicultural from the start. We had protestant migrants, dutch, germans, swabians, jews, italians, scots, slavs, spaniards, etc right from the start. Each of those cultures was vastly diffetent from one another, they also were and were percieved themselves as ethnically different too. There was no huge mass of "white people" who came and were all alike each one of the groups mentioned above had different cultural and genetic traits yet integration succeeded and a national identity was formed.

Our current troubles that are wrongly called "multiculturalism" have nothing to do with culture and race and everything to do with economic inequality. If you replaced all the broke latinos and broke blacks with "white" iliterate destitute broke romanians or bulgarians we would be complaining the same way about them.

The problem lies with bringing millions of brokies to be exploited by the system for the benefit of the oligarchs with no real intentions of integrating them.

-Anti imperialist crew
-Go vegan or go bust crew
-Communist Llama crew
Suave_2000
Suave_2000

REPS : 270

Suave_2000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Offwhitebrah Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:14 am

You always take pics in your cars and sleeping in parks, pretty sure you're homeless so you have no say in who lives where
Offwhitebrah
Offwhitebrah

REPS : 920

MikeLowrrrey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeburn Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:23 am

Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:
Fitmisc's Bane wrote:
ClivesTricep wrote:

we need a new Hitler

If you can't voice your opinions on the Internet, where can you voice them? Censorship is a pretty slippery slope, once you start it, it'll only be a matter of time until the platform becomes like old misc or Youtube.

Why not try Real life?

Oh right because you'd be alienated and hated by anyone who's normal. So, you need a place on the internet to go be racist cause youre too much of a pussy bitch to ever express these opinions in real life.

Mods why don't you just ban these types of people? There is literally 0 benefit to having weirdos like this on the forum.
Freeburn
Freeburn

REPS : 458

Dr. Misc and MikeLowrrrey like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrixfreak70 Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:04 am

Offwhitebrah wrote:Some blacks have moved in across me, i'm trying to put a plan in place to get them evicted out of their home via the HoA. I'm trying to keep the neighborhood as while and Asian as possible  Any ideas?

Follow these directions.

hendrixfreak70
hendrixfreak70

REPS : 1073

havoc00 and BigTimeOperator like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wincel Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:20 pm

I only live next to "third worlders". Avg house value is like 850k. We have zero crime in my zip code. lmfao @ op

Consider getting an education. Well off "Jogger" family down the street. Mostly Asian here.

Life must really suck in the trailer park, Cleetus.
wincel
wincel

REPS : 851

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2