misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow

+2
Wasp9166
wincel
6 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow  Empty I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow

Post by bobby Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:51 am

I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow

I'm 25, three months ago I made friends with this girl who lusted after me at first sight. This is not the reason why I like her, but she's crazy about me. She finds me attractive, today she said ''you're so handsome even with glasses, but without those glasses you're a work of art'' and she likes the way I dress because I use suit and tie a lot. But the reason I like her is that she's incredibly sweet, humble and... I don't know, she just comes across as effortlessly adorable. She's intelligent but she has this kind of childish mannerism that makes her very cute, and she's short and petite which contributes to that lol. I have never slept with her, believe it or not, I * never * sleep with other women while in a relationship. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I loved my girlfriend until last week, but I've fallen out of love. This morning I was hanging out with this friend of mine at her house, and well at some point we just kissed and we ended up making out for 10 minutes and it was really intense, my girlfriend even texted me in the meanwhile and we laughed it off lol.

I will tell my girlfriend that it's been an amazing three years with her, she's a nice person and she deserves to be rejected kindly, but yeah, it's over.
Anonymous
bobby

Back to top Go down

I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow  Empty Re: I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:54 am

Inb4 they are both in on it and you fail the test. goodnight sweet prince
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow  Empty Re: I cheated on my girlfriend a few hours ago and I'm going to break up with her tomorrow

Post by wincel Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:43 am

You're a pile of shit with no honor bro.

REPS : 851

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:34 am

Thanx Bobby
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

Back to top Go down

Post by CrookedDink Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:53 am

inb4 the new girl dumps you when she finds out youre single
CrookedDink
CrookedDink

REPS : 369

Back to top Go down

Post by naich Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:56 am

You only kicked the tires, gotta take it for a test drive before you purchase it boyo.
naich
naich

REPS : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:41 am

Teen Misc ----->

Oh wait..... where am I???
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by ByzantineReborn Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:15 am

Never slept with her? Obviously a reddit post
ByzantineReborn
ByzantineReborn

REPS : 389

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down