misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to the Misc is one of the worst events in history.

+19
Max_Wren
zeppzrevolution
ByzantineReborn
wincel
MMGA
LargePeter
EireGunner
castor_troy5896
Babayagawick85
TryingMen
misc
Wasp9166
Scrilla
Kiop
proudmanlet
MikeLowrrrey
Insidemane
GuineaDago585
proteinenough
23 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What happened to the Misc is one of the worst events in history. - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to the Misc is one of the worst events in history.

Post by rocknrollmuscle Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:22 pm

misc is the land where our god Zyzz used to post.

I loved searching his posts and having dem feels.

Now dem feels are all about sadness

REPS : 113

zeppzrevolution likes this post

Back to top Go down

What happened to the Misc is one of the worst events in history. - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to the Misc is one of the worst events in history.

Post by dingleberry Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:41 pm

proteinenough wrote:
Scrilla wrote:
RustledJimmies wrote:Surprised it isn't on the news srs

Maybe not the news, but I'm surprised there aren't articles talking about the shutdown. The BB.com forums played a huge part in internet history and now it's gone

-We talked about BTC when it was 25 cents each and slowly grew to $10 but the fucking mods at the time kept deleting any mention of BTC because they associated it with silkroad.

All gone forever.

Wish I was on the misc back then. I would've made it and retired early (ded fkn srs)
dingleberry
dingleberry

REPS : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by proteinenough Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:04 am

dingleberry wrote:
proteinenough wrote:
Scrilla wrote:
RustledJimmies wrote:Surprised it isn't on the news srs

Maybe not the news, but I'm surprised there aren't articles talking about the shutdown. The BB.com forums played a huge part in internet history and now it's gone

-We talked about BTC when it was 25 cents each and slowly grew to $10 but the fucking mods at the time kept deleting any mention of BTC because they associated it with silkroad.

All gone forever.

Wish I was on the misc back then. I would've made it and retired early (ded fkn srs)

The OG days were crazy funny. MrAngry threads such as "I was angry this morning so I threw my dad out the window", posting a thread and it would be on page 2,3 in a minute. We had so much traffic but some of the mods were fucking dumb and banned good posters. This slowly reduced traffic over the years until it reached a breaking point.
proteinenough
proteinenough

REPS : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2