misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight

+5
Kiop
OneLegSquats
BigElephant
JonesJones
GuineaDago585
9 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight  Empty Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight

Post by GuineaDago585 Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:01 pm

Mike looks like chit srs 

I’d want nothing more than to watch that phaggot Jake Paul get KTFO by Iron Mike, but the old man doesn’t have it anymore. This is going to be hard to watch. Hopefully they find a way to cancel it, but with so much money I fear we’re going to see something like when 50 year old Chuck Liddell got put to sleep by Tito Ortiz with one punch after looking like he was swimming underwater. Sad!
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

Back to top Go down

Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight  Empty Re: Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight

Post by JonesJones Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:05 pm

This footage was 5 months ago before they called it off lol

IIrc he was on a plane and complaining about ulcers (?)
JonesJones
JonesJones

REPS : 114

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight  Empty Re: Mike Tyson sparring footage ahead of Jake Paul fight

Post by BigElephant Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:25 pm

Damn. I know next to nothing about boxing other than watching the big fights, but he doesn't look good there.

REPS : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by OneLegSquats Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:31 pm

lol black boomers

OneLegSquats
OneLegSquats

REPS : 320

OneLegSquats likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:00 pm

over for tyson,
paul bets are higher and he needs
to bent just like what goes in thesegames

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by AWillis Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:02 pm

I'm gonna start telling people that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

REPS : 1113

Back to top Go down

Post by smithmachineguy Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:12 pm

He actually looks great for a man of 60.
He looks bad for a professional boxer.
He's breathing heavy too.

Fortunately if this goes on, it will be a fake pretend fight like the Roy Jones exhibition was. It will go the distance and be declared a draw.
smithmachineguy
smithmachineguy

REPS : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:05 pm

Good to see Tyson in shape and still with it, but I just know about him fighting Paul. Yeah, him winning would be great, but if he loses it's just tarnishing his rep more and gives Paul the bragging rights that he beat Iron Mike.

I mean, if I had a time machine and could go back in time, get the Iron Mike that raped beauty Paget winners fresh from the gym after a dose of tren/test after being trained by Cus D'Amato, it would be a 90 second fight including Jake's funeral.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:38 pm

i thought it was cancelled

Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

REPS : 790

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down