misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence

+7
jasonw1178
yieldtonothing
ItsJohnLBoyo
SaltyDog92
CrookedDink
GuineaDago585
Percentsign
11 posters

misc :: Misc

Go down

Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence Empty Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence

Post by Percentsign Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:45 am

https://napolitaninstitute.org/2024/09/27/national-poll-harris-50-trump-48/

Cliffs

- Trump trails Kamala by 2% nationally, 50-48

- MAGA Repubs outnumber traditional Repubs by 3-1. Traditional Repubs are the Dubya/Pence/Romney/Rove/Cheney wing

- 27% of traditional Repubs are supporting Kamala. They make up 3% of all voters

- If Trump can win back the traditional Republicans, he gets a better chance to win

Of all the traditional Republicans, Mike Pence is the nicest one, and he might be willing to accept an apology from Trump
Percentsign
Percentsign

REPS : 290

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence Empty Re: Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence

Post by GuineaDago585 Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:53 am

“Traditional Republicans” are the Bush/Cheney/McCain/Romney era neocons. They are Democrats now. Full stop. There is no way for an America First movement to win back globalists who’d rather sell out our country to foreign interests, wage war without purpose and flood the west with millions of illegals. 

And we don’t want them back.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

IAMBEE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence Empty Re: Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence

Post by CrookedDink Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:21 am

Polling suggests Trump needs to make amends with Mike Pence Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gvmtf3iar6d6egfbgbns5pr53mf0984we9et301t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy
CrookedDink
CrookedDink

REPS : 369

Back to top Go down

Post by SaltyDog92 Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:38 am

Percentsign wrote:https://napolitaninstitute.org/2024/09/27/national-poll-harris-50-trump-48/
Dubya/Pence/Romney/Rove/Cheney wing

Nah fuk these turn coat scum. Need to rebuild and try to win people over to the righteous side. If that doesn't happen, then the country will descend into a 3rd world. Those wolves in sheep's clothing need to be purged from the party.
SaltyDog92
SaltyDog92

REPS : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:54 am

GuineaDago585 wrote:“Traditional Republicans” are the Bush/Cheney/McCain/Romney era neocons. They are Democrats now. Full stop. There is no way for an America First movement to win back globalists who’d rather sell out our country to foreign interests, wage war without purpose and flood the west with millions of illegals. 

And we don’t want them back.

Blumpf 2024 is basically the Romney 2012 campagin, only with Internet chit talking and slightly less neocon-ish
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by yieldtonothing Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:19 am

fuck george bush and dick cheney
yieldtonothing
yieldtonothing

REPS : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:21 am

yieldtonothing wrote:fuck george bush and dick cheney

Lemme just say, Dick Cheney for president.

Of the fuckin universe.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:28 am

He has to be careful with that. He can't be too friendly or he will piss off his base. See, a lot of us feel they are the problem.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by exsparky Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:45 am

I wouldn't put that in the top 10.

Voters vote on domestic issues. That is the priority.

He has to win the 6-7 swing states.
It will probably be on how he sells the economy, immigration and crime.

Crime from illegals and homeless is crazy. I can't park my cars outside my office at night.

I would also think this is important but nobody votes on...

Stand up to Putin and not concede more to him.

Take China away from Russia. China is a bigger threat because of their instability and economy, they need to be an ally.
exsparky
exsparky

REPS : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by exsparky Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:50 am

ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:
yieldtonothing wrote:fuck george bush and dick cheney

Lemme just say, Dick Cheney for president.

Of the fuckin universe.

He shouldn't have invaded Iraq with what information he had and he wanted to invade Iran too.

Everybody but Rumsfeld said it was a bad call and he buffaloed Bush into it.

Halliburton made a Trillion dollars off the war...

That's why he wanted it.

A Trillion Dollars.

A Trillion Dollars.

$1,000,000,000,000
exsparky
exsparky

REPS : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugsToGetBig Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:55 am

jfl @ believing polls
DrugsToGetBig
DrugsToGetBig

REPS : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:21 pm

exsparky wrote:I wouldn't put that in the top 10.

Voters vote on domestic issues.   That is the priority.

Crime from illegals and homeless is crazy.  I can't park my cars outside my office at night.  

Take China away from Russia.  China is a bigger threat because of their instability and economy, they need to be an ally.

No doubt I think it's a big one Harris is missing, and the media thinks they can just say things are great and people will believe it.  Not too bad of a strategy considering so many people are NPC's.  

Liberals claim the economy is better than it has ever been.  They say you are doing better than ever before.  They say that the "undocumented" are the backbone of our economy, not you, they are the one's making everything great, and that they are the lowest crime group that almost no crime has come from illegals.  They claim homeless people are good people who just fall on bad times, they aren't unemployed bums, they work full time jobs, and never commit crime.  They enrich your community and make it a better place.  They claim that minorities are being oppressed and other groups like the LGBTQ+ are the best people and do nothing wrong, no mental illness anywhere.  White people, especially employed heterosexual Christian white males are causing all of the problems. Saw something about how most crime, even by population is by white males, and how the only reason we aren't all in prison is because the law lets us go.

What you see in your experience is just an anomaly, and that they have stats from studies from Pew research center and the southern poverty law center that confirms what they are saying, you are just a bigot and think their studies aren't factual. We white males are dumb as bricks and only can make it by oppressing others.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by wincel Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:58 pm

jasonw1178 wrote:
exsparky wrote:I wouldn't put that in the top 10.

Voters vote on domestic issues.   That is the priority.

Crime from illegals and homeless is crazy.  I can't park my cars outside my office at night.  

Take China away from Russia.  China is a bigger threat because of their instability and economy, they need to be an ally.

No doubt I think it's a big one Harris is missing, and the media thinks they can just say things are great and people will believe it.  Not too bad of a strategy considering so many people are NPC's.  

Liberals claim the economy is better than it has ever been.  They say you are doing better than ever before.  They say that the "undocumented" are the backbone of our economy, not you, they are the one's making everything great, and that they are the lowest crime group that almost no crime has come from illegals.  They claim homeless people are good people who just fall on bad times, they aren't unemployed bums, they work full time jobs, and never commit crime.  They enrich your community and make it a better place.  They claim that minorities are being oppressed and other groups like the LGBTQ+ are the best people and do nothing wrong, no mental illness anywhere.  White people, especially employed heterosexual Christian white males are causing all of the problems.  Saw something about how most crime, even by population is by white males, and how the only reason we aren't all in prison is because the law lets us go.

What you see in your experience is just an anomaly, and that they have stats from studies from Pew research center and the southern poverty law center that confirms what they are saying, you are just a bigot and think their studies aren't factual.  We white males are dumb as bricks and only can make it by oppressing others.

IDK about all the woe is me hwwwhitey shit, but the economy is doing pretty damn well. Stock market has been killing it. Gas prices are down. Inflation under 3%. Biden and Harris did a better job than Trump on the economy, given what they had to fix.

Also, you guys are wrong about dividing China and Russia. It's hilarious that people think that is possible now. And neither is a threat to the US, but we are making it so with our efforts to expand NATO and with our pugnacity and shit stirring.

The only reason I'd consider voting Trump is because I mostly agree with him on Ukraine. But I don't have much confidence in him for anything else, so it's a no from me dawg.

Quick question tho...who fucked u more? Undocumenteds, LGBT, the homeless, or billionaires like Donald Trump? Which group has fucked the people the most out of those? Once you lose sight of that, they get you with their brainworm.
wincel
wincel

REPS : 851

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:35 pm

in politics finding mutual grounds
is what make you proceed, he will need
to offer something in exchange.
in the ass

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down