misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find the old misc? What was your join date?

+29
fuzzy
SlootsGonnaSloot
B.O.L.A.
IAMBEE
Percentsign
GuineaDago585
JonesJones
Zackad
chalup
OneLegSquats
Headturner
John Vee 73
ItsJohnLBoyo
KatyMarioni
MarioMiami305
havoc00
superfunk
CrimsonSteel
coast2coastam
JTMiscer
Travis
Offwhitebrah
p7NK
DrugsToGetBig
LargePeter
proudmanlet
Wasp9166
wickedsmaht
cuminmebro
33 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did you find the old misc? What was your join date? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the old misc? What was your join date?

Post by John Vee 73 Wed 18 Sep 2024 - 22:37

Wasp9166 wrote:You discovered the internet in 02 ??

Fkn lol
Still doesn't know how to quote a post, JFL.

Repped on sight: Getterdone, GaryRidgway, BalognaNbeans, Blueberryboy, SirFapsAIot, explosiveMidget (in memory of the misc)
I have a list of users I hate or don't respect.

JohnVee megathread: https://miscreformed.forumotion.com/t98-john-vee-megathread#770
Trustpilot review of bodybuilding.com: https://ca.trustpilot.com/reviews/66ec734388c8221fa0f41a0c
Deadlift 405 for 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GFsy7Kpyo
John Vee 73
John Vee 73

REPS : 254

Back to top Go down

How did you find the old misc? What was your join date? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you find the old misc? What was your join date?

Post by Wasp9166 Wed 18 Sep 2024 - 23:15

Why tf would I need to quote ,was next post

Fk you're dumb
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedsmaht Wed 18 Sep 2024 - 23:34

2nd 2 page thread flower
wickedsmaht
wickedsmaht

REPS : 1001054

Back to top Go down

Post by JonesJones Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 0:25

My brothers arthur and chandler introduced me to bb.com
JonesJones
JonesJones

REPS : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaDago585 Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 22:17

I was in high school just getting into fitness. I found Scooby1961’s workout videos (no homo) and eventually discovered some of his content on the Teen Bodybuilding section. Got some good advice there before stumbling on the misc and I was hooked ever since. It took me a year or so to get acclimated to the slang, I refused to say brah at first, now I say it irl lmao srs. 

Fuarrk that was 14 years ago. They took almost half my life away. I’ll never forget. I’ll never forgive.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Percentsign Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 22:21

I found the misc in the summer of 2006. I had gotten into fitness, so I was reading all kinds of articles about exercising and eating healthy. Bodybuilding.com was easy to find on a google search. I had actually joined a forum called LiftforLife at one point, which kind of preceded bodybuilding.com for me (I don't think that site is around anymore).

I used to post on the exercise and dieting sub-forums on bodybuilding.com. Eventually, I made my way to the misc.
Percentsign
Percentsign

REPS : 121

coast2coastam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMBEE Thu 19 Sep 2024 - 22:44

A friend turned me onto the misc in the mid 2000's I think. I lurked there but didn't post because back then most new users got negged into oblivion. I took some time off but came back in peak Zyzz days.
IAMBEE
IAMBEE

REPS : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by B.O.L.A. Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 1:31

Got a credit card when I went to college, started buying supplements for myself, discovered the workout and supplement sections, then the misc. Registered in 07.

Was in the BMBC rep trading crew for a while. We had a rotating daily system set up with a spreadsheet for who was going to rep who lol

Anyone remember "BPP" aka Big Poppa Proppy? What a dick. Banned me a few times.
B.O.L.A.
B.O.L.A.

REPS : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by SlootsGonnaSloot Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 3:10

2002 Brah and I read that fucking site almost every single day of my life in the past 22 years.

Joined for workout tips, stayed for the lulz.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
SlootsGonnaSloot
SlootsGonnaSloot

REPS : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 3:38

2011 someone mentioned The Misc in a fitness thread on an Australian car forum and I started browsing/joining 
fuzzy
fuzzy

REPS : 409

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 3:46

B.O.L.A. wrote:Got a credit card when I went to college, started buying supplements for myself, discovered the workout and supplement sections, then the misc. Registered in 07.

Was in the BMBC rep trading crew for a while. We had a rotating daily system set up with a spreadsheet for who was going to rep who lol

Anyone remember "BPP" aka Big Poppa Proppy? What a dick. Banned me a few times.

BigPoppaPhaggot used to just follow me around negging me and giving me infractions for seemingly no reason. I was negged to like over -100k by him twice and made it back to green both times.

Anyone remember Skippy and BoyScout? And there was that Scott_Donald mod too who would always post like he was hopped up on an obscene amount of Valium
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by DubBrah Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 3:47

2014 join date. Lurked for a few years before. Would see links in search results back before google sucked.

Always brought the lulz and had it's own unique culture.
DubBrah
DubBrah

REPS : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by chadathlon Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 3:57

I found the misc in high school in like 2005 (was googling for some Hnnnng stuff srs)

the misc intimidated me. every poster had like 20k posts. threads were moving fast and if you dared post you would get hit with replies such as "Post Count: 1" or "Stats?" or "--->>Teen Misc"

I just lurked, was too afraid to post srs

wasnt until the zyzz era I joined and started posting and again...made very few posts as to not get a shit storm on me for having a low post/rep count.

the misc was part of my life during college and post grad time. it was a legit special place when 80% of the forum was in college, hitting the college gym after class and going after sloots from their class.

I remember week after halloween would just be miscers posting hnnnng pics from their college Halloween parties.....

fuark....even though Im a lot older now, the misc was still an important place to discuss things freely and without filter. anytime something important happened in the world (covid, trump election night 2016, las vegas shooting etc),the misc was where I came for the raw unfiltered view on the events as they unfolded. gonna miss it a lot boyos

Anonymous
chadathlon

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 4:04

Original join date was 2004. TryingMen joined in 2023 though

Edit:

I remember BoyscouT

Also less popular but Slated was my first ever neg. I was shaking and confused upon receiving it
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Icebergslim333 Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 4:05

I joined June 2007. I can't remember how I found the Misc.
Icebergslim333
Icebergslim333

REPS : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by TryingMen Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 4:07

There was still the Sex Section when I first found misc lol what a wild time
TryingMen
TryingMen

REPS : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by floridaman Fri 20 Sep 2024 - 4:09

Found the misc on 8/26/2024
floridaman
floridaman

REPS : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2