misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump is going to lose North Carolina

+3
ItsJohnLBoyo
LeckMichAmArsch
GuineaDago585
7 posters

Go down

Trump is going to lose North Carolina  Empty Trump is going to lose North Carolina

Post by GuineaDago585 Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:12 pm

I'm raising the red flag right now. I'm watching this YouTuber Nick Shirley live, he's toured all the swing states doing man on the street interviews, asking locals who they'd support in November. In Charlotte, NC almost everyone is voting for Kamala Harris. WTF? It's mind blowing how many people in a historically red state blindly hate Trump and don't even understand that this kunt has been the VP of an administration that has made their lives worse for 4 years straight. Literally people who say they hate Biden claim to love Kamala Harris.

I've watched a lot of his other videos. In Pittsburgh, PA it was closer to 60/40 Trump. Arizona and Nevada were solidly Trump, while Wisconsin was 60/40 Harris. Michigan was like 90% Harris though.

The problem with North Carolina is that fat retard Mark Robinson is running for governor there and he is probably going to tank Trump's chances by driving Dem turnout for Josh Stein... and if Trump loses NC, it's over.

Dunno, I'm not feeling good about November, but I hope the orange man pulls it off.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

Back to top Go down

Trump is going to lose North Carolina  Empty Re: Trump is going to lose North Carolina

Post by LeckMichAmArsch Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:02 pm

Republicans are a favourite to win NC.
LeckMichAmArsch
LeckMichAmArsch

REPS : 227

Back to top Go down

Trump is going to lose North Carolina  Empty Re: Trump is going to lose North Carolina

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Charlotte is a Dem stronghold, of course the vast majority of people you ask randomly walking around are going to be Dem voters. That interviewer also sounds like a total retard.

I favor Blumpf winning NC but he can’t take it for granted, his campaign definitely needs to invest in the state
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:40 pm

Charlotte is libcuck central. Stop sweating...America isn't so retarded they'll ignore the economy and the border just because they hate the Orange Man

REPS : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:44 pm

Another emotional freak out from op

EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:45 pm

Waingro wrote:Charlotte is libcuck central. Stop sweating...America isn't so retarded they'll ignore the economy and the border just because they hate the Orange Man

Thought you left?
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by Basedbaby! Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:12 am

This is like interviewing people in Austin and thinking they represent Texas
Basedbaby!
Basedbaby!

REPS : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:08 pm

A lot of people are just pissed about Biden/Harris's handling of Helene.

Right after giving Billions to Uktraine, he said it's just FEMA's problem and there is no money.
Supplies/Resources diverted away from the destruction to take care of immigrants saying "they are in need too".
Biden/Harris - America LAST.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down