misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management

+8
Waingro
Taskmob
Stizzles loose fleshlite
Mckay23
benedetto27
ItsJohnLBoyo
Weightaholic
Percentsign
12 posters

Go down

Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management Empty Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management

Post by Percentsign Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:12 pm

[Trump] has been wasting precious time going after her on inconsequential matters. The Biden-Harris record on inflation, the border and world events remains relatively unmentioned. He’s letting her skate.

The Trump-Vance ticket has also wasted vital days with its self-owns. The campaign has yet to produce a single Ohio pet owner mourning Fluffy or Fido being barbecued by Haitian migrants. Mr. Trump also devoted Sunday to expressing hatred for Taylor Swift. Her many fans were doubtless angered and energized.

Ms. Harris has been content to let Mr. Trump fritter away the past eight weeks on these ridiculous attacks. Every day he focused on them—and on calling her a “Marxist, communist fascist” without concrete evidence—he neglected topics where he could inflict damage.

https://www.rove.com/article/9-19-24-wsj
Percentsign
Percentsign

REPS : 290

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management Empty Re: Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management

Post by Weightaholic Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:32 am

He's absolutely right. Trump had ample opportunities for counterattack during the debate, and he was too fucking stupid to capitalise on them.

They're eating the cats and dogs!

2 things.

1. If he was disciplined enough to use the assassination attempts (crazy now there's multiple) to his advantage, he would be a clear leader in the polls.

2. If he was smart enough in the debate to not get baited like an absolute chump after about 20 minutes, I think he would be clearly leading in the polls.

But no....
Weightaholic
Weightaholic

REPS : 43

Back to top Go down

Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management Empty Re: Karl Rove SLAMS Trump for poor campaign management

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:18 am

Weightaholic wrote:He's absolutely right. Trump had ample opportunities for counterattack during the debate, and he was too fucking stupid to capitalise on them.

2 things.

1. If he was disciplined enough to use the assassination attempts (crazy now there's multiple) to his advantage, he would be a clear leader in the polls.

2. If he was smart enough in the debate to not get baited like an absolute chump after about 20 minutes, I think he would be clearly leading in the polls.

But no....

When Kambala said that people leave his rallies early, I can’t believe he didn’t say something like “yeah the one time that happened was because I got shot at one”

Guy totally sucks and is going to lose to another pathetic ticket due to having zero self control
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by benedetto27 Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:58 pm

Harris' campaign has been nothing but Ls

-terrible CNN interview
-lost the debate
-eating the dogs memes are better than any of her ghey memes

Makes sense why she's losing, I thought for a while she might win but she blew it tbqhfam.
benedetto27
benedetto27

REPS : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:09 pm

Weightaholic wrote:He's absolutely right.  Trump had ample opportunities for counterattack during the debate, and he was too fucking stupid to capitalise on them.

2 things.  

1.  If he was disciplined enough to use the assassination attempts (crazy now there's multiple) to his advantage, he would be a clear leader in the polls.

2.  If he was smart enough in the debate to not get baited like an absolute chump after about 20 minutes, I think he would be clearly leading in the polls.

But no....
How would you advise Trump to use the assassination attempts to his advantage? That fact is major segment of the country was mocking him about his ear bandage days after during the RNC.

Baited? Kamala repeatedly gave falsehoods like this: "VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: Well, let's be clear that the Trump administration resulted in a trade deficit, one of the highest we've ever seen in the history of America."  Biden's trade deficit in 3 years nearly equaled that of Trump's in 4 years. Of course Trump had to address those lies because the mods sure didn't.

Why was Kamala so rattled? Imagine supporting a candidate who so unhinged that she repeatedly interrupted despite agreeing to a muted mic rule: "VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: That's not true. [mouthed, not audible]

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: In Minnesota, she went out -- wait a minute. I'm talking now. If you don't mind. Please. Does that sound familiar?

VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: Don't lie. [lie is audible]

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Putin would be sitting in Moscow and he wouldn't have lost 300,000 men and women. But he would have been sitting in Moscow

VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: (inaudible)

FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Quiet, please. "
Mckay23
Mckay23

REPS : 100

NEETvestor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stizzles loose fleshlite Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:48 pm

benedetto27 wrote:
-lost the debate

hahahahahahhahahahahaha

the cope from retards mate
Stizzles loose fleshlite
Stizzles loose fleshlite

REPS : 61

LeckMichAmArsch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:22 pm

Doesn't really matter. People are already very aware of record inflation and immigration, it's something that affects everyone everyday. The thread is moot.
Taskmob
Taskmob

REPS : 472

Waingro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:15 pm

Taskmob wrote:Doesn't really matter. People are already very aware of record inflation and immigration, it's something that affects everyone everyday. The thread is moot.

They really think people are just going to forget the past 4 years

REPS : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightaholic Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:23 pm

Mckay23 wrote:
How would you advise Trump to use the assassination attempts to his advantage? That fact is major segment of the country was mocking him about his ear bandage days after during the RNC.

The perfect opportunity to settle down and start pushing a "unity" message. Instead, he has zero discipline.

Mckay23 wrote:Baited?

Yes... baited! All it took was a comment about his crowd sizes for him to start sperging out. The worst part was... it was absolutely telegraphed. She chummed the water and he showed up for a mouthful every time.
Weightaholic
Weightaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by LeckMichAmArsch Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:51 am

Two choices:

"Crowd size? Clearly my opponent would rather talk about my rally audiences, than the manifest failures of this administration. Anything to distact from the abysmal state of our border security and the cost of living crisis affecting every American in this once great nation..." etc. etc.

or

"I have great crowd sizes...the best crowd sizes...my rallies are the best rallies..."

Only a child would pick the latter. Absolute joke candidate.
LeckMichAmArsch
LeckMichAmArsch

REPS : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:20 am

Weightaholic wrote:The perfect opportunity to settle down and start pushing a "unity" message.  Instead, he has zero discipline.
That doesn't explain anything. How does Trump push a unity message when the left mocked Trump soon after the first attempt and Kamala attacked Trump with this: "Donald Trump left us the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War."
Yes... baited!  All it took was a comment about his crowd sizes for him to start sperging out.  The worst part was... it was absolutely telegraphed.  She chummed the water and he showed up for a mouthful every time.
There was no mention of crowd sizes.
Mckay23
Mckay23

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMBEE Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:51 am

Mckay23 wrote:

I'm a big Trump supporter but I think he did go off on that. I don't remember exactly what happened but she said something that triggered Trump to go on about his crowd sizes and how her support is all fake and its bused in. I was thinking to myself why is he wasting his time on this when he should be attacking her on terrible policies and record.
IAMBEE
IAMBEE

REPS : 359

smithmachineguy and Mckay23 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:35 pm

IAMBEE wrote:
Mckay23 wrote:

I'm a big Trump supporter but I think he did go off on that. I don't remember exactly what happened but she said something that triggered Trump to go on about his crowd sizes and how her support is all fake and its bused in. I was thinking to myself why is he wasting his time on this when he should be attacking her on terrible policies and record.
Thanks. I stand corrected. Trump said:  "We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics."

Yes, there is so much ammo for Trump. The problem is the debate was designed to highlight Trump's record while protecting Kamala's. If we had an actual debate then Kamala would be asked:

1. Why did you cover up Biden's declining health?
2 Why did the Biden-Harris ticket support open borders during the pandemic?
3. Why did you publicize that Jussie Smollet was attacked in an attempted lynching before any substantial investigation?
Mckay23
Mckay23

Haste likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightaholic Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:32 pm

Mckay23 wrote:

1. Why did you cover up Biden's declining health?
2 Why did the Biden-Harris ticket support open borders during the pandemic?
3. Why did you publicize that Jussie Smollet was attacked in an attempted lynching before any substantial investigation?

Yes, some of the good questions that could have been asked if Trump was a) prepared, and b) not an idiot.
Weightaholic
Weightaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by azrairc Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:52 pm

to be fair Trump is doing better in the polls than he ever has before, even though he's down a little bit in the rust belt

There could be a smaller polling error than in 2016 and 2020 , if it's by 2 points he wins. I'm getting the feeling there will be less of a polling error this year, and that is why polls are closer this cycle. I believe it was roughly 6 points in 2016 and 4 in 2020... so 2 points off would make sense this time as pollsters undoubtedly made some adjustments to account for underestimating Trump. Also there's still time for polls to shift in other directions, but overall in comparison to the other cycles you have to be feeling pretty good about Trumps odds.. even if it's 50/50 that's a lot better than any time before.

If GA/NC/Arizona get called somewhat early for Trump, like prior to 12pm I think it's game over for kamala. There is no close scenario I think it will be 300+ for Trump, or Kamala. So it will be similar to 2016 imo.
azrairc
azrairc

REPS : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:03 pm

Weightaholic wrote:

Yes, some of the good questions that could have been asked if Trump was a) prepared, and b) not an idiot.

Trump did not have the authority to ask Kamala questions by the rules:
Harris and Trump won't be able to ask questions of each other. Only the moderators — ABC's David Muir and Linsey Davis — are permitted to ask questions. wrote:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-harris-debate-rules-2024/
Mckay23
Mckay23

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightaholic Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:31 am

Mckay23 wrote:
Weightaholic wrote:

Trump did not have the authority to ask Kamala questions by the rules:
Harris and Trump won't be able to ask questions of each other. Only the moderators — ABC's David Muir and Linsey Davis — are permitted to ask questions. wrote:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-harris-debate-rules-2024/

So his response is to target her covering up Biden's declining health.
He targets her by talking about her "open Borders"
He targets her by bringing up the Jessie Smollett thing if he gets opportunity.

There's plenty of ways to introduce these issues rather than asking direct questions, but again, they require agility and preparedness.

The biggest case in point. when hit with immigration (allegedly his strong suit) he starts raving like an imbecile about "they're eating the dogs!". It's become a fcking meme now, and not in a good way.

There was plenty of opportunity for counter attack on a lot of issues, but he had nothing. She controlled the narrative, and he just responded like the chump he is.

Face facts, he's an idiot. He's always been stupid, but at this point grandpa just needs to get off the sauce and go to bed.

Weightaholic
Weightaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:46 am

Weightaholic wrote:

There's plenty of ways to introduce these issues rather than asking direct questions, but again, they require agility and preparedness.

The biggest case in point. when hit with immigration (allegedly his strong suit) he starts raving like an imbecile about "they're eating the dogs!".  It's become a fcking meme now, and not in a good way.  

There was plenty of opportunity for counter attack on a lot of issues, but he had nothing.  She controlled the narrative, and he just responded like the chump he is.

Face facts, he's an idiot.  He's always been stupid, but at this point grandpa just needs to get off the sauce and go to bed.

It is actually mind blowing that he hasn't hit her at all about her being the biggest culprit in the cover-up of Brandon's mental state. He should be absolutely hammering her on that but not a peep yet.

It should also be laughably easy to hammer her on immigration and he did it in the stupidest possible way lol. There are so many points to make about how immigration is a detriment, and he simply ignored all of that and decided to, like you said, make a meme that is in no way good for him.

Kamala's VP approval rating was even worse than Brandon's approval, she was seen as largely a joke for his entire term, and she is a guaranteed 2nd Brandon term since they are exactly the same policy-wise, but Blumpf is so despised that simply him being him and her being not over 80 years old made her favorables skyrocket. Blumpf is actually lucky that it's her that he's running against, because if it was a different Dem I don't think the polls would still be as close as they currently are.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:49 pm

Weightaholic wrote:

The biggest case in point. when hit with immigration (allegedly his strong suit) he starts raving like an imbecile about "they're eating the dogs!".  It's become a fcking meme now, and not in a good way.  

There was plenty of opportunity for counter attack on a lot of issues, but he had nothing.  She controlled the narrative, and he just responded like the chump he is.

Face facts, he's an idiot.  He's always been stupid, but at this point grandpa just needs to get off the sauce and go to bed.

You didn't know the basic debate rules. Yet you know plenty of ways to introduce issues in a debate, how convenient.

Why didn't they fact check Kamala? Why didn't they press Kamala on any of her answers? Why didn't they ask her the tough questions? If Trump is an idiot like you claim then what does that say about Kamala who was so rattled by him that she couldn't help but interrupt with a muted mic rule, how pathetic.
Mckay23
Mckay23

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:33 pm

I agree and it's what makes me cringe is how Trump just misses so many opportunities. Trump does what Bill O'reilly calls "Obloviating" where you go on and on about something to the point saying too much to the point of confusing who you are talking to.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckay23 Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:39 pm

jasonw1178 wrote:I agree and it's what makes me cringe is how Trump just misses so many opportunities.  Trump does what Bill O'reilly calls "Obloviating" where you go on and on about something to the point saying too much to the point of confusing who you are talking to.  

You mean like this:

DAVID MUIR: So let's get started. I want to begin tonight with the issue voters repeatedly say is their number one issue, and that is the economy and the cost of living in this country. Vice President Harris, you and President Trump were elected four years ago and your opponent on the stage here tonight often asks his supporters, are you better off than you were four years ago? When it comes to the economy, do you believe Americans are better off than they were four years ago?

VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: So, I was raised as a middle-class kid. And I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan that is about lifting up the middle class and working people of America. I believe in the ambition, the aspirations, the dreams of the American people. And that is why I imagine and have actually a plan to build what I call an opportunity economy. Because here's the thing. We know that we have a shortage of homes and housing, and the cost of housing is too expensive for far too many people. We know that young families need support to raise their children. And I intend on extending a tax cut for those families of $6,000, which is the largest child tax credit that we have given in a long time. So that those young families can afford to buy a crib, buy a car seat, buy clothes for their children. My passion, one of them, is small businesses. I was actually -- my mother raised my sister and me but there was a woman who helped raise us. We call her our second mother. She was a small business owner. I love our small businesses. My plan is to give a $50,000 tax deduction to start-up small businesses, knowing they are part of the backbone of America's economy. My opponent, on the other hand, his plan is to do what he has done before, which is to provide a tax cut for billionaires and big corporations, which will result in $5 trillion to America's deficit. My opponent has a plan that I call the Trump sales tax, which would be a 20% tax on everyday goods that you rely on to get through the month. Economists have said that Trump's sales tax would actually result for middle-class families in about $4,000 more a year because of his policies and his ideas about what should be the backs of middle-class people paying for tax cuts for billionaires.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542
Mckay23
Mckay23

Back to top Go down

Post by Weightaholic Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:13 pm

I think he actually means like this.

First let me respond as to the rallies. She said people start leaving. People don't go to her rallies. There's no reason to go. And the people that do go, she's busing them in and paying them to be there. And then showing them in a different light. So, she can't talk about that. People don't leave my rallies. We have the biggest rallies, the most incredible rallies in the history of politics. That's because people want to take their country back. Our country is being lost. We're a failing nation. And it happened three and a half years ago. And what, what's going on here, you're going to end up in World War 3, just to go into another subject. What they have done to our country by allowing these millions and millions of people to come into our country. And look at what's happening to the towns all over the United States. And a lot of towns don't want to talk -- not going to be Aurora or Springfield. A lot of towns don't want to talk about it because they're so embarrassed by it. In Springfield, they're eating the dogs. The people that came in. They're eating the cats. They're eating -- they're eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what's happening in our country. And it's a shame. As far as rallies are concerned, as far -- the reason they go is they like what I say. They want to bring our country back. They want to make America great again. It's a very simple phrase. Make America great again. She's destroying this country. And if she becomes president, this country doesn't have a chance of success. Not only success. We'll end up being Venezuela on steroids.
Weightaholic
Weightaholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down