misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

+23
Cheetos Guy
DrugsToGetBig
GaryRidgway
Headturner
havoc00
Max_Wren
Goobrah
Galois
luigimiami631
GuineaDago585
Offwhitebrah
jasonw1178
ItsJohnLBoyo
hendrixfreak70
Kiop
MrSchons
EireGunner
Cellytech
Big bllrrrd
LargePeter
wincel
Wasp9166
Taskmob
27 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. Empty Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by Taskmob Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:47 pm

They're currently all talking chit acting self-righteous and intellectual like your average redditor. It's pretty cringe.
Taskmob
Taskmob

REPS : 472

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by Wasp9166 Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:56 pm

Oh?
.who's leading the way ?
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

Back to top Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by wincel Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:13 pm

lmao that place is full of crybabies, including the soyboy admin who banned me for saying white genocide isn't a thing

REPS : 851

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:14 pm

inb4 firesofass Kiop

President Donald J Trump Crew
Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Neg Replies In GMiscer Threads Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Robert Pickton Dead Hooker Disposal Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

REPS : 1001500

Kiop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:15 pm

wincel wrote:lmao that place is full of crybabies, including the soyboy admin who banned me for saying white genocide isn't a thing

Oh that's right, you and Bodhy both have the same level of mental retardation going on. I forgot.

Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

havoc00, InPhase and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Big bllrrrd Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:16 pm

im finna fire up dis blunt if u nomsain
Big bllrrrd
Big bllrrrd

REPS : 559

Back to top Go down

Post by Cellytech Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:14 am

Like who? Why don't they just join the rest of us here. Even if they're homos they're still our homos
Cellytech
Cellytech

REPS : 417

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EireGunner Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:18 am

Cellytech wrote:Like who? Why don't they just join the rest of us here. Even if they're homos they're still our homos

Whole crew over there

Were chitting over this place

I signed up to put the record straight. We aren't complete phags.... just slightly bi
EireGunner
EireGunner

REPS : 1681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:20 am

EireGunner wrote:
Cellytech wrote:Like who? Why don't they just join the rest of us here. Even if they're homos they're still our homos
I signed up to put the record straight. We aren't complete phags.... just slightly bi

Doesn't cut it. Whole way or not at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSchons Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:36 am

Lol at the fires of ass crew, Kiop was right
MrSchons
MrSchons

REPS : 485

Kiop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:57 am

Partially agree with we need
more moderation since we arent an independent website

we should code the chitposting.

LargePeter wrote:inb4 firesofass Kiop
MrSchons wrote:Lol at the fires of ass crew, Kiop was right
hehe, lol at them couple of miscers
got banned since 2022 when xterrarob
recommneded them, he then asked miscers to donate 100$

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:00 am

We need fkn names
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by LargePeter Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:49 am

Kiop wrote:Partially agree with we need

Kiop PMed me a bunch of times asking me to join in attacking and negging them, then when they retaliated against him he'd PM me asking for reps.

Theeeeeeennnn, he did a 180 and accused me of being a part of what Bodhy called the rep trading boomer crew and started throwing shade at me constantly.

So fuck that fat shit.

Misc Lifters Crew
Steroids Crew
Piss In Sink Crew
Waffle Stomp Crew
Mustang Crew
LargePeter
LargePeter

Cellytech likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:00 am

LargePeter wrote:

Kiop PMed me a bunch of times asking me to join in attacking and negging them, then when they retaliated against him he'd PM me asking for reps.

Theeeeeeennnn, he did a 180 and accused me of being a part of what Bodhy called the rep trading boomer crew and started throwing shade at me constantly.

So fuck that fat shit.

Lol
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

Back to top Go down

Post by Cellytech Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:01 am

LargePeter wrote:

So fuck that fat shit.

We Indian troll farm
Cellytech
Cellytech

REPS : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrixfreak70 Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:03 am

I'll go over there and drag sack on everyone.
hendrixfreak70
hendrixfreak70

REPS : 1073

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:18 am

Fires Of Heaven seems like a decent forum, but it's no misc. I'd stay there if there was no alternative as its probably the best of the rest, but this place mogs it so far.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

lockdev, Chasbrah and GuineaDago585 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonw1178 Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:15 am

Glad I'm not a member over there because I don't even have any rope.
jasonw1178
jasonw1178

REPS : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Offwhitebrah Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:24 am

Didn't they just give us 1 thread there ? Everyone posting in that 1 thread ?
Offwhitebrah
Offwhitebrah

REPS : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaDago585 Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:30 am

ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:Fires Of Heaven seems like a decent forum, but it's no misc. I'd stay there if there was no alternative as it’s probably the best of the rest, but this place mogs it so far.

The forum itself is nicely designed, there’s a modern layout where you can do things like tag users, search for to post gifs from a built in database, get notified every time you’re quoted. It’s cool. But the forum is flawed in 2 irredeemable ways: 

1. You are apparently not allowed to post new threads, instead you’re supposed to keep convos going in long megathreads. 

2. The community there is full of gaming nerds. FOH is literally an old EverQuest/World of Warcraft forum. There are about 50 active Misc refugees and the rest of the over 9000 members are 40 year old neckbeards. 

So for those reasons I could never see FOH as a reasonable replacement. For now Miscreformed is the way to go. If we ever decide to build out own forum, maybe we can use some of the FOH features as inspiration, but it should function as close to the old misc as possible.
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

coast2coastam, NEETvestor, Omnivium, Galois, smithmachineguy and thaifoon90 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:07 am

LargePeter wrote:
So fuck that fat shit.

the abuse of the power, ass

negged

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. XFJdssI

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by luigimiami631 Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:10 am

Kiop don't forget you fat fucking fat fuck you blimping overweight tub of lard.

I got your name on the list bro, you ain't done with the brutal beating you will be receiving by 20 niggas.

Where is the link to that soylet forum.

Bout to go dry in all of them.

REPS : 617

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:11 pm

GuineaDago585 wrote:
ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:Fires Of Heaven seems like a decent forum, but it's no misc. I'd stay there if there was no alternative as it’s probably the best of the rest, but this place mogs it so far.

The forum itself is nicely designed, there’s a modern layout where you can do things like tag users, search for to post gifs from a built in database, get notified every time you’re quoted. It’s cool. But the forum is flawed in 2 irredeemable ways: 

1. You are apparently not allowed to post new threads, instead you’re supposed to keep convos going in long megathreads. 

2. The community there is full of gaming nerds. FOH is literally an old EverQuest/World of Warcraft forum. There are about 50 active Misc refugees and the rest of the over 9000 members are 40 year old neckbeards. 

So for those reasons I could never see FOH as a reasonable replacement. For now Miscreformed is the way to go. If we ever decide to build out own forum, maybe we can use some of the FOH features as inspiration, but it should function as close to the old misc as possible.

This is more or less how I felt about it as well.

I also thought the misc refugee thread was gay as hell. I might blow my brains out if I have to read the same exact Bodhy shit smearing joke again. I read through a good chunk of the thread one of the times Misc was down and it was like Groundhog Day with a bunch of Redditors talking about feces. I left feeling more autistic than he is.
Galois
Galois

REPS : 255

LeckMichAmArsch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:15 pm

i think miscers would be better off on getbig.com or opie forum i dont like walking on egg shells and playing games with mods . i dont like how your not supposed to make new topics . theres no mma wrestling the members are full of rpg gamers or what ever that stuff was called
Anonymous
billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Offwhitebrah wrote:Didn't they just give us 1 thread there ? Everyone posting in that 1 thread ?
It's fking pathetic. You're outcasted to 1 thread like a fking dog. These these phàgs got the nerve to chit talk us.
Taskmob
Taskmob

REPS : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next