misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

+23
Cheetos Guy
DrugsToGetBig
GaryRidgway
Headturner
havoc00
Max_Wren
Goobrah
Galois
luigimiami631
GuineaDago585
Offwhitebrah
jasonw1178
ItsJohnLBoyo
hendrixfreak70
Kiop
MrSchons
EireGunner
Cellytech
Big bllrrrd
LargePeter
wincel
Wasp9166
Taskmob
27 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:57 pm

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Screen17
Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Screen18
Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Screen19
Taskmob
Taskmob

REPS : 472

Back to top Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:57 pm

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Screen20
Taskmob
Taskmob

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:06 pm

There’s a war brewing srs

Gonna be like Russia raping Ukraine
Goobrah
Goobrah

REPS : 927

Back to top Go down

Post by GuineaDago585 Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:08 pm

^yeah I hope there’s a way to unify the miscreformed and FOH crews. We’re all miscers at the end of the day.

Is this how the North and South Koreans feel?
GuineaDago585
GuineaDago585

REPS : 1556

coast2coastam and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Wren Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:13 pm

Goobrah wrote:There’s a war brewing srs

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Mitchell-and-webb-are-we-the-baddies

REPS : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc00 Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:14 pm

The layout is better there, I dont like the mega posts thing though and its kinda slow in the misc thread at times.
havoc00
havoc00

REPS : 421

GuineaDago585 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrixfreak70 Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:17 pm

I'll go over there with my sack and bag everyone one, right in the gabber.
hendrixfreak70
hendrixfreak70

REPS : 1073

Back to top Go down

Post by Headturner Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:19 pm

We need a DMZ between the two forums.
Headturner
Headturner

REPS : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryRidgway Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 pm

Offwhitebrah wrote:Didn't they just give us 1 thread there ? Everyone posting in that 1 thread ?

Sounds like the final few weeks of the misc. That shit sucked.
GaryRidgway
GaryRidgway

REPS : 1391

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugsToGetBig Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:32 pm

neg fire of ass crew on sight
DrugsToGetBig
DrugsToGetBig

REPS : 977

Kiop, Gonzo72 and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:38 pm

I always thought faps was one of the biggest dbags on the misc

These mfers hang out with you ,then when they find somewhere else back stab you

I hate mfers like that

Ryan selling killed the misc

Not the members
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Headturner Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:42 pm

Wasp9166 wrote:I always thought faps was one of the biggest dbags on the misc

These mfers hang out with you ,then when they find somewhere else back stab you

I hate mfers like that

Ryan selling killed the misc

Not the members

He got the fuk out while the gettin was good
Headturner
Headturner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiop Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:44 pm

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Ding-com-Google-Search
googled my old signature...
fukin lol
one of the last results
before being totally diminshed into the ass.

REPS : 1569

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:45 pm

havoc00 wrote:The layout is better there, I dont like the mega posts thing though and its kinda slow in the misc thread at times.

That misc thread is gay af sounds like a bunch of battered housewives writing paragraphs about how the misc hurt them or whatever they are crying about
Goobrah
Goobrah

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:56 pm

havoc00 wrote:The layout is better there, I dont like the mega posts thing though and its kinda slow in the misc thread at times.
Havoc, you're a little bitch. Even during the end time of old misc, you fell off turning into your typical leftist. Now you're on a gay forum outcasted to a single thread jacking each other off. It's pathetic, how far you've fallen.
Taskmob
Taskmob

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc00 Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:58 pm

Taskmob wrote:
Havoc, you're a little bitch. Even during the end time of old misc, you fell off turning into your typical leftist. Now you're on a gay forum outcasted to a single thread jacking each other off. It's pathetic, how far you've fallen.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 2 Nobody-cares-nobody-gives-a-fck
havoc00
havoc00

Drop40lbs and LeckMichAmArsch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Headturner Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:11 pm

Taskmob wrote:

Hahah, idk how you have so much anger bro. I want to feel this way, but I’m too lazy/bored/indifferent these days.
Headturner
Headturner

havoc00 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc00 Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:12 pm

Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Hahah, idk how you have so much anger bro. I want to feel this way, but I’m too lazy/bored/indifferent these days.

esp over some forum lol, im kinda glad its gone tbh really makes you think how much of a time sink it really was and to just disappear after all that time like nothing
havoc00
havoc00

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:31 pm

havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

esp over some forum lol, im kinda glad its gone tbh really makes you think how much of a time sink it really was and to just disappear after all that time like nothing
Like it or not you're one of the biggest reason old misc shutdown. You and your repetitive threads got old real fast 

"Rate this whale out of 10. Tits, arse, etc .."

Same crap everyday.
Taskmob
Taskmob

Wasp9166 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp9166 Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:35 pm

havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Yet here you are doing the same shit

You can't help it ,you're you

But don't act like being you isn't a fkn irritant to some

I think you need aa and therapy

But wtf do I know
Wasp9166
Wasp9166

REPS : 2849

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc00 Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:07 pm

Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Like it or not you're one of the biggest reason old misc shutdown. You and your repetitive threads got old real fast 

Same crap everyday.

Yea the outdated design, every section being full of bots, ads etc.... board software over 10 years old etc.... Autistic people making alts to talk to themselves and other shit didnt kill it LMAO.
havoc00
havoc00

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:14 pm

havoc00 wrote:
Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Same crap everyday.

Yea the outdated design, every section being full of bots, ads etc.... board software over 10 years old etc.... Autistic people making alts to talk to themselves and other shit didnt kill it LMAO.
Cope
Taskmob
Taskmob

Back to top Go down

Post by havoc00 Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:22 pm

Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Same crap everyday.

Cope

Its cool this site was made but its a pos, looks like some angelfire shit from the AOL days.
havoc00
havoc00

Back to top Go down

Post by Goobrah Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:25 pm

Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:

Same crap everyday.

Stfu bitch nikka
Goobrah
Goobrah

GaryRidgway and havoc00 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Taskmob Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:26 pm

Just went to fàgsofheaven and they're currently crying about how the toxic posters are all on here and how Wincel triggered them and ruined misc for them. What a bunch of little biches
Taskmob
Taskmob

LeckMichAmArsch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next