misc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

+23
Cheetos Guy
DrugsToGetBig
GaryRidgway
Headturner
havoc00
Max_Wren
Goobrah
Galois
luigimiami631
GuineaDago585
Offwhitebrah
jasonw1178
ItsJohnLBoyo
hendrixfreak70
Kiop
MrSchons
EireGunner
Cellytech
Big bllrrrd
LargePeter
wincel
Wasp9166
Taskmob
27 posters

misc :: Misc

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by DrugsToGetBig Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:42 pm

Taskmob wrote:Just went to fàgsofheaven and they're currently crying about how the toxic posters are all on here and how Wincel triggered them and ruined misc for them. What a bunch of little biches
Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 3 Tenor
DrugsToGetBig
DrugsToGetBig

REPS : 977

Back to top Go down

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself.

Post by Max_Wren Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:21 pm

REPS : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:10 am

I just checked out that site and the miscer thread there one time and it was full of the kind of losers who ruined the misc trying to ruin that site. Most of them seem to be talking shit about users they don't like.

REPS : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:07 am

GuineaDago585 wrote:The forum itself is nicely designed, there’s a modern layout where you can do things like tag users, search for to post gifs from a built in database, get notified every time you’re quoted. It’s cool. But the forum is flawed in 2 irredeemable ways: 

1. You are apparently not allowed to post new threads, instead you’re supposed to keep convos going in long megathreads. 

2. The community there is full of gaming nerds. FOH is literally an old EverQuest/World of Warcraft forum. There are about 50 active Misc refugees and the rest of the over 9000 members are 40 year old neckbeards. 

So for those reasons I could never see FOH as a reasonable replacement. For now Miscreformed is the way to go. If we ever decide to build out own forum, maybe we can use some of the FOH features as inspiration, but it should function as close to the old misc as possible.
There are a lot of good dudes on there, but it's just the 1 thread? And the rest of the userbase doesn't sound very misc like.

REPS : 672

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coastam Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:10 am

GuineaDago585 wrote:^yeah I hope there’s a way to unify the miscreformed and FOH crews. We’re all miscers at the end of the day.

Is this how the North and South Koreans feel?
I hope so too

REPS : 672

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:50 am

coast2coastam wrote:
GuineaDago585 wrote:The forum itself is nicely designed, there’s a modern layout where you can do things like tag users, search for to post gifs from a built in database, get notified every time you’re quoted. It’s cool. But the forum is flawed in 2 irredeemable ways: 

1. You are apparently not allowed to post new threads, instead you’re supposed to keep convos going in long megathreads. 

2. The community there is full of gaming nerds. FOH is literally an old EverQuest/World of Warcraft forum. There are about 50 active Misc refugees and the rest of the over 9000 members are 40 year old neckbeards. 

So for those reasons I could never see FOH as a reasonable replacement. For now Miscreformed is the way to go. If we ever decide to build out own forum, maybe we can use some of the FOH features as inspiration, but it should function as close to the old misc as possible.
There are a lot of good dudes on there, but it's just the 1 thread? And the rest of the userbase doesn't sound very misc like.

Even the Misc Refugee thread isn't very misc-like. Bunch of phaggots need to leave and come here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by castor_troy5896 Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:35 pm

Wow who honestly cares. This sounds like a civil war between both sides, guys just roll up a fatty and chill.

REPS : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Wren Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:04 pm

castor_troy5896 wrote:Wow who honestly cares. This sounds like a civil war between both sides, guys just roll up a fatty and chill.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 3 C88c6a8d-1051-4dee-9a07-5279e6a96047_text

REPS : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Headturner Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:07 pm

RustledJimmies wrote:
coast2coastam wrote:

Even the Misc Refugee thread isn't very misc-like. Bunch of phaggots need to leave and come here.

Most are I think. It’s good to have a stable back-up imo.
Headturner
Headturner

REPS : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJohnLBoyo Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:07 pm

coast2coastam wrote:There are a lot of good dudes on there, but it's just the 1 thread? And the rest of the userbase doesn't sound very misc like.

Yeah, couldn't get into it. The megathread thing is basically just an extension of the last misc thread ever where everyone was only able to post in 1 thread. It seems like a decent forum, but once this place gained traction I didn't go back.
ItsJohnLBoyo
ItsJohnLBoyo

REPS : 561

Back to top Go down

Post by floridaman Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:17 pm

Fuck fagsofheaven come at us bro
floridaman
floridaman

REPS : 754

Kiop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:11 am

ItsJohnLBoyo wrote:
coast2coastam wrote:There are a lot of good dudes on there, but it's just the 1 thread? And the rest of the userbase doesn't sound very misc like.

Yeah, couldn't get into it. The megathread thing is basically just an extension of the last misc thread ever where everyone was only able to post in 1 thread. It seems like a decent forum, but once this place gained traction I didn't go back.
Honestly that is what I got against it. The entire misc section is basically dead outside of that one megathread and that entire format just sucks, it's like I might as well just use discord and call it a day if it's going to be like that. Plus that one thread just seems to have lame conversations I wouldn't want to participate in, it just seems to be the same few users replying bullshit to each other. Reminds me of why I lost interest in the original misc megathread when it was in it's last few weeks.

wincel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wincel Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:21 am

Goobrah wrote:
havoc00 wrote:The layout is better there, I dont like the mega posts thing though and its kinda slow in the misc thread at times.

That misc thread is gay af sounds like a bunch of battered housewives writing paragraphs about how the misc hurt them or whatever they are crying about

Anachron, gwg77, and northernlights are so psychologically traumatized by my posts that they talk about me months after I last engaged with them. Talk about rent free.

Hey Firesofheaven Miscers, Go fk yourself. - Page 3 640px-Smiley.svg
wincel
wincel

REPS : 851

GaryRidgway, Drop40lbs, Insidemane, LeckMichAmArsch, Cheetos Guy and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop40lbs Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:51 am

u geeks cannot be srs, having emotionally forum battles n shiet

same geeky shiet goin on over on discord buncha geeks srs
Drop40lbs
Drop40lbs

REPS : 790

GaryRidgway and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galois Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:21 am

havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:The layout is better there, I dont like the mega posts thing though and its kinda slow in the misc thread at times.
Havoc, you're a little bitch. Even during the end time of old misc, you fell off turning into your typical leftist. Now you're on a gay forum outcasted to a single thread jacking each other off. It's pathetic, how far you've fallen.

Hahah, idk how you have so much anger bro. I want to feel this way, but I’m too lazy/bored/indifferent these days.

esp over some forum lol, im kinda glad its gone tbh really makes you think how much of a time sink it really was and to just disappear after all that time like nothing

The spam was getting so bad by the end that it almost feels like a mercy kill.

Taskmob wrote:
havoc00 wrote:
Headturner wrote:
Taskmob wrote:
Havoc, you're a little bitch. Even during the end time of old misc, you fell off turning into your typical leftist. Now you're on a gay forum outcasted to a single thread jacking each other off. It's pathetic, how far you've fallen.

Hahah, idk how you have so much anger bro. I want to feel this way, but I’m too lazy/bored/indifferent these days.

esp over some forum lol, im kinda glad its gone tbh really makes you think how much of a time sink it really was and to just disappear after all that time like nothing
Like it or not you're one of the biggest reason old misc shutdown. You and your repetitive threads got old real fast 

"Rate this whale out of 10. Tits, arse, etc .."

Same crap everyday.

I don’t even want to know who you think was keeping the place alive if you think Havoc was killing it, lol.
Galois
Galois

REPS : 255

GaryRidgway and wincel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetos Guy Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Galois wrote:
The spam was getting so bad by the end that it almost feels like a mercy kill.
True.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3